Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

The only games i see them having a shot at winning would be of course McEwen and Perry Co. But I think they at least have a chance to beat Houston Co and Zion. That being said if the win more than 3 it would be a good season for them but i dont see them exceeding 2 or 3.

Is Collinwood even fielding a team? They didn't last year.

Good stuff.

We will be handing out the game tapes this Sunday at the field house. We are going to sit down in the film room and watch it. Your welcome to come as is anybody who was a part of the game from either team. If you cant attend then just swing by and ill get you your copy. If you cant make it at all on Sunday let me know ill meet you and give it to you.

We will be handing out the game tapes this Sunday at the field house. We are going to sit down in the film room and watch it. Your welcome to come as is anybody who was a part of the game from either team. If you cant attend then just swing by and ill get you your copy. If you cant make it at all on Sunday let me know ill meet you and give it to you.

That film might be worth something to Lewis Co. or Loretto on the alumni football black market...