2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

Will anything really change? Ooltewah to be the district favorite with Cleveland close behind. East Hamilton, Soddy Daisy and Walker Valley still a few steps behind? Is that about right? How will McMinn be?

Your name suits you haha. East Hamilton is no longer in the district and add Rhea County.

Edited by fooseball96

No argument from me. Truth is Truth and I am a little slow.

So does Rhea come in as the favorite? Looking forward to seeing some HS football.

I believe rhea should be the favorite considering they man handled ooltewah last year and rhea is also preseason ranked in the state top 5. None of that means nothing but rhea should be #1 until someone knocks them off. It will take a little while for Cleveland to learn their new offense so I believe rhea and ooltewah will battle it out for 1st

I believe rhea should be the favorite considering they man handled ooltewah last year and rhea is also preseason ranked in the state top 5. None of that means nothing but rhea should be #1 until someone knocks them off. It will take a little while for Cleveland to learn their new offense so I believe rhea and ooltewah will battle it out for 1st

cleveland upsets ooltewah ;)

FOOSEBALLS..AKA NOT TO SMART.....DEM OWLS IS FIRST IN THIS DISTRICT/REGION AND RHEA WAS ADDED AND THE CANES SUBTRACTED...WE STILL THE UNDEFEATED CHAMPS IN THIS DISTRICT/REGION AND RHEA TREADING NEW AND FAMILIAR WATERS IF YOU COUNT WHAT THEY WHERE WHEN THEY LEFT HERE...THIS AINT COOKEVILLE OR STONE MEMORIAL THEY GON DEAL WITH  THIS SEASON.....THEY WILL BE IN A BATTLE ERRTIME THEY PLAY WALKER, MCMINN, CLEVELAND, SODDY AND DEM OWLS!! 

YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHO GOT MAN HANDLED??? 5AAA BY DEM OWLS!! #LOP

HEY I PUT ERRTHING ON DEM OWLS!!! NOT INTIMIDATED BY NONE OF YAL..I WILL SMILE IN YO FACE SHAKE YO HAND AND RAMROCK YOU ON THE GRIDIRON!!!#LOP :mrgreen:

FOOSEBALLS..AKA NOT TO SMART.....DEM OWLS IS FIRST IN THIS DISTRICT/REGION AND RHEA WAS ADDED AND THE CANES SUBTRACTED...WE STILL THE UNDEFEATED CHAMPS IN THIS DISTRICT/REGION AND RHEA TREADING NEW AND FAMILIAR WATERS IF YOU COUNT WHAT THEY WHERE WHEN THEY LEFT HERE...THIS AINT COOKEVILLE OR STONE MEMORIAL THEY GON DEAL WITH THIS SEASON.....THEY WILL BE IN A BATTLE ERRTIME THEY PLAY WALKER, MCMINN, CLEVELAND, SODDY AND DEM OWLS!!

YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHO GOT MAN HANDLED??? 5AAA BY DEM OWLS!! #LOP

HEY I PUT ERRTHING ON DEM OWLS!!! NOT INTIMIDATED BY NONE OF YAL..I WILL SMILE IN YO FACE SHAKE YO HAND AND RAMROCK YOU ON THE GRIDIRON!!!#LOP :mrgreen:

Hogwash