2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

Clay-Chalk is better than Hoover. At least last year. Their QB is the real deal. All and I mean everyone of the 7-AAA teams would beat the owls, but none can beat the Rebels when it matters.

Clay Chalk will be a real challenge right off the bat and we will surely struggle. I am hopeful that it will be a good building block for our first game and an opportunity to see what we need to do to compete with the best and help us to get our program there over the season. 

Clay-Chalk is better than Hoover. At least last year. Their QB is the real deal. All and I mean everyone of the 7-AAA teams would beat the owls, but none can beat the Rebels when it matters.

QB#7.....THIS IS ONE TIME I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON BUT 2 THINGS....JUST LIKE YOUR REBS  WE ARE NOT IN FEAR OF ANY TEAM IN THE BORO  OR KNOXVILLE...WE CAME OUT WITH A W IN THE MIDDLE AND EAST TENNESSEE LAST SEASON SO IT CAN BE DONE....AND YES YOU WILL STEAMROLL AGAIN THRU EAST AND MIDDLE TENNESSEE....BUT I'M NOT SO SURE ABOUT THE WEST....I HEAR THERE'S ANOTHER SIGHTING OF MD 20/12 IN DA HAVEN....AS FAR AS DEM OWLS...WE WILL NEVER KNOW AND PLEEZE DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED....HECK WE DIDN'T MOVE TO THE LEFT OR RIGHT UP OR DOWN...WE RIGHTCHEA IN 5AAA/4AAAAA #BIGBOYFOOTBALL....WHERE ACCORDING TO YOUR ENROLLMENT YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN....NOT OUR FAULT...YOUR FAMILIAR CHOICE #LOP MAN YOU COULD HAVE REALLY SHUT PA'S MOUTH...BUT I DON'T BLAME YOU ONE IIIOTA!! #LOP

NOW REMEMBER YOU ARE IN THE 4AAAAA #BIGBOYFOOTBALL ON THIS POST AND NOT IN MY REGION...SO YOU ARE SAFE :thumb:  I PREDICT THAT YOU WILL EAT THE EAST AND MIDDLE...HAVE A GREAT SEASON!! #LOP

I'm not delusional about anything when it comes to talent,coaching etc....but my 2 cents is this:Ooltewah's defense is no joke,period.They have been one of the best for a couple of years around here and in the state,when all or most of them where freshman n sophmores and now they are seniors.They are no joke,the offense will be subject to rebuilding in some spots,QB,O-LINE a couple of recvrs,but the defense will be no push over.If anybody thinks Riverdale will come to Ooltewah and mercy rule them is absolutely insane.14-17 points could win it for Ooltewah.Riverdale will be good,Even when some of the middle tn teams are down,they are still good competitive teams year in year out.If Riverdale is as good as they think they are,then this will be a good game either way.I don't care what anyone from rhea county says about last years playoff game,it happens.....Owls were not ready for anything that night(the cold,or the option/veer)they thought they were,but they were not.,.last year is over and done with.Anybody can beat anybody on any giving night.21st will be a good game,ONE GAME,WIN OR LOSE DOES NOT DEFINE A SEASON FOR EITHER TEAM.Doesnt matter its how you start,its how you finish.GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

GOOSEDAD DOES NOT HAVE LOOSE SCREWS IN HIS BRAIN LIKE SOME OF YOU POSTERS...HE KNOWS THAT DEM OWLS DEFENSE IS THE TRUMP CARD!!! YEP RIVERDALE BETTER USE THIS AS A MEASURING STICK TO THEIR QUEST TO TAKE OVER 7AAA...HECK SOME BORO POSTERS SAID  THAT RHEA COUNTY HAS A PASSING GAME....AND I DID STAY AT A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS AND WATCH DUCK DYNASTY :lol:

I'm not delusional about anything when it comes to talent,coaching etc....but my 2 cents is this:Ooltewah's defense is no joke,period.They have been one of the best for a couple of years around here and in the state,when all or most of them where freshman n sophmores and now they are seniors.They are no joke,the offense will be subject to rebuilding in some spots,QB,O-LINE a couple of recvrs,but the defense will be no push over.If anybody thinks Riverdale will come to Ooltewah and mercy rule them is absolutely insane.14-17 points could win it for Ooltewah.Riverdale will be good,Even when some of the middle tn teams are down,they are still good competitive teams year in year out.If Riverdale is as good as they think they are,then this will be a good game either way.I don't care what anyone from rhea county says about last years playoff game,it happens.....Owls were not ready for anything that night(the cold,or the option/veer)they thought they were,but they were not.,.last year is over and done with.Anybody can beat anybody on any giving night.21st will be a good game,ONE GAME,WIN OR LOSE DOES NOT DEFINE A SEASON FOR EITHER TEAM.Doesnt matter its how you start,its how you finish.GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

Great post! Pulling for the Owls against Riverdale, go Owls!