2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

Oh yeah my bad. I will put McMinn in before WV

What does McMinn got coming back this year? anybody know? Seems like they have been down the last couple of years but they were playing a nightmare schedule. They are not usually down for very long.

What does McMinn got coming back this year? anybody know? Seems like they have been down the last couple of years but they were playing a nightmare schedule. They are not usually down for very long.

I'm not sure who they have coming back. But as you said they've been down a few years but usually aren't down long. Do they have their QB back this yr? I believe his name is powers. But regardless I bet they finish higher than WV

I'm not sure who they have coming back. But as you said they've been down a few years but usually aren't down long. Do they have their QB back this yr? I believe his name is powers. But regardless I bet they finish higher than WV

I agree, I also think Coach Barnes at Soddy Daisy has the Trojans going in the right direction. I know they lost some guys on the offensive side of the ball but their passing game was impressive at times last year.

And the owls will lose in the 2nd round like they do every year

EVERY YEAR???CHECK YOUR FACTS SIR

SINCE 20O8 THE OWLS HAVE HAD 1 SEMIFINAL APPEARANCE

2009 LOST IN 1ST ROUND

2010 MISSED PLAYOFFS THANKS TO CLEVELAND

2011 LOST IN 2ND ROUND

2012 QTR FINAL APPEARANCE

2013 LOST IN 2ND ROUND

2014 LOST IN 2ND ROUND

NO SHAME WE HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN CLEVELAND OR RHEA IN THAT TIME FRAME #LOP

THE OWLS GOT SOME STUDS THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL...SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT THAT DEFENSE WILL BE RAW!!

SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT THE RHEA GAME WE WILL STILL CATCH YOUR BALL!! GO AHEAD THROW IT UP!! DEFENSE WIND CHAMPIONSHIPS AND DEM OWLS WILL PROVE IT!!

FOOSE SAID MY QB SUCKS...OK WE WILL FIX THAT...BUT HE DIDN'T MENTION MY DEFENSE BECAUSE THEY TO GOOD TO LIE ON!!#LOP

THE OWLS GOT SOME STUDS THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL...SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT THAT DEFENSE WILL BE RAW!!

SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT THE RHEA GAME WE WILL STILL CATCH YOUR BALL!! GO AHEAD THROW IT UP!! DEFENSE WIND CHAMPIONSHIPS AND DEM OWLS WILL PROVE IT!!

FOOSE SAID MY QB SUCKS...OK WE WILL FIX THAT...BUT HE DIDN'T MENTION MY DEFENSE BECAUSE THEY TO GOOD TO LIE ON!!#LOP

👀👃💩💩💩💩