2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

SIR I TRY TO PLEAD THE 5TH ON MIDDLE TENNESSEE FOOTBALL.. BUT.... SINCE YOU WANT TO CHIME IN ON MY 4AAAAA OPPONENTS AND MY BUDDIES RHEA COUNTY,KNOW THIS FACT....MT FOOTBALL IS ALWAYS LOADED WITH TALENT AND HAD CHANCE AFTER CHANCE...AND BLEW IT TO THE SYSTEM FOOTBALL IN EAST TENNESSEE. BUT THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT ABOUT MY 4AAAAA OPPONENTS. WE RAW IN 5A FOOTBALL AND CAN HANG WITH ANYBODY.#LOP

I wouldn't say winning against siegel last year a defining moment or running with the big dogs. Come back and talk smack when Riverdale puts a big time slice of humble pie on your plate  on the 21st. No doubt watching the highlights there is some real talent, but I didn't see anything that says you guys compete at this level yet. Really good team?- absolutely !

In the realm of Marryville... not yet,,,

I wouldn't say winning against siegel last year a defining moment or running with the big dogs. Come back and talk smack when Riverdale puts a big time slice of humble pie on your plate  on the 21st. No doubt watching the highlights there is some real talent, but I didn't see anything that says you guys compete at this level yet. Really good team?- absolutely !

In the realm of Marryville... not yet,,,

YOU RIGHT BLAZE IM WAITING FOR YOUR TEAMS DEFINING MOMENT TOO. WIN THE BIG ONE AND THEN TALK SMACK TO PA. NO PRESSURE ON MY 4AAAAA OPPONENTS. YOU HAVE ALL THE WEAPONS ERR YEAR. YOU HAVE A TON OF TALENT AND I WOULD SAY THAT YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD TEAM AND YOU EAT HUMBLE PIE ON THE REGULAR BECAUSE YOU ARE EXPECTED TO WIN! YOU CANT GET PASS YOUR DISTRICT OPPONENT EITHER OR, GET TORCHED BY THE ALL MIGHTY TEAM IN EAST TENNESSEE. YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD TEAM THAT REMAINS IN THE MIDDLE. WE BOTH GOT SOMETHIN TO PROVE.#LOP

YOU RIGHT BLAZE IM WAITING FOR YOUR TEAMS DEFINING MOMENT TOO. WIN THE BIG ONE AND THEN TALK SMACK TO PA. NO PRESSURE ON MY 4AAAAA OPPONENTS. YOU HAVE ALL THE WEAPONS ERR YEAR. YOU HAVE A TON OF TALENT AND I WOULD SAY THAT YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD TEAM AND YOU EAT HUMBLE PIE ON THE REGULAR BECAUSE YOU ARE EXPECTED TO WIN! YOU CANT GET PASS YOUR DISTRICT OPPONENT EITHER OR, GET TORCHED BY THE ALL MIGHTY TEAM IN EAST TENNESSEE. YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD TEAM THAT REMAINS IN THE MIDDLE. WE BOTH GOT SOMETHIN TO PROVE.#L

When your team plays 5 or 6 top 10 ten ranked teams and a few nationally ranked teams as part of a regular schedule and and takes the punishment all season long, your point become valid . Right now you play a couple top 20 teams and that's it, and you struggle to compete with them. Lets face it if you had to run the gauntlet twice before you play a Maryville you would be lucky to field a team. You continue to lump your team in with Maryville as if you ar part of that tradition because you are in the same region, is as silly as us saying we are akin to UT because we are in Tennessee. Not saying your team does not have some real talent, because it obviously does, and in fact should do VERY well this year against district opponents. I am about as passionate about our team as you are yours, so I get it. I still think you are a year out from playing for state and I think we are probably 2 maybe 3.

When your team plays 5 or 6 top 10 ten ranked teams and a few nationally ranked teams as part of a regular schedule and and takes the punishment all season long, your point become valid . Right now you play a couple top 20 teams and that's it, and you struggle to compete with them. Lets face it if you had to run the gauntlet twice before you play a Maryville you would be lucky to field a team. You continue to lump your team in with Maryville as if you ar part of that tradition because you are in the same region, is as silly as us saying we are akin to UT because we are in Tennessee. Not saying your team does not have some real talent, because it obviously does, and in fact should do VERY well this year against district opponents. I am about as passionate about our team as you are yours, so I get it. I still think you are a year out from playing for state and I think we are probably 2 maybe 3.

Don't feed the troll. BTW, given the talent Blackman has in their sophomore class, it won't take 2 years to have a gold-ball caliber team

Don't feed the troll. BTW, given the talent Blackman has in their sophomore class, it won't take 2 years to have a gold-ball caliber team

That Sophomore class is the one I am most excited about. as my son is in that class. I was really impressed with them as freshmen and look forward to seeing what they do as they progress. I think the challenge is they need the experience.Maybe by 2015 season, but surely by 2016.

Edited by Blaze45

BLAZE PA IS JUST WORRIED ABOUT THE MURFREESBORO BEAT DOWN COMING TO HIS OWLS ON AUGUST 21

BLAZE PA IS JUST WORRIED ABOUT THE MURFREESBORO BEAT DOWN COMING TO HIS OWLS ON AUGUST 21

I have watched a lot of this young Riverdale talent develop and the game on the 21st will be a very physical game. They better hope they can stop the run coming from Riverdale's backfield as they are going to be very strong.