2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

hopefully better than they did in the last game they played.

LMAO!!!! YES...WE GOT FROST BIT IN THE FROZEN TUNDRA......BUT BET YOUR VEER FORMATION IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!! #LOP  HECK THE BLUERAIDERS WILL BEAT THE EAGLES THIS SEASON....AND SO ON...I HEAR WEST AINT GONE RUN THE VEER NO MORE...THEY ABOUT TO SPREAD IT OUT....MAYBE THEY HAVE A DECENT SIZE SIGNAL CALLER...YOU THINK YOU WERE INJURED LAST SEASON....YOUR BACKS WILL TAKE A BEATING IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE LINEMEN TO OPEN IT UP......GOOD LUCK...

Fellas...I thought this thread was about "Big Boy Football".......that is located over in DII-AA...

Maryville is the only DI program that would compete.  :roflol:

WE DON'T RIDE THE JOCKS OF TRADITION BUDDY...D11-AA GOT THE SAME TYPE OF KIDS...WE CHOOSE NOT TO PAY FOR AN EDUCATION WHEN WE CAN GO FOR FREE...#LOP #BIGBOYFOOTBALL HATERS CAN'T TAKE IT!!

Fellas...I thought this thread was about "Big Boy Football".......that is located over in DII-AA...

Maryville is the only DI program that would compete. :roflol:

Rhea County will have their shot at DII-AA to start the season. Baylor better be ready when they go to Evensville or it will be along night and long drive back to the river. This district from top to bottom is going to be tough for the next few years to come. Anybody can win in this district but The Owls and Rhea have the best chance of making it to Cookeville.

OK JOCK RIDER NAME WHAT TEAM YOU TALKING ABOUT....IN THAT CASE NONE OF US INCLUDING MURIVIL WILL QUALIFY ACCORDING TO THE LAST SCRIMMAGE AGAINST D11-AA...#LOP

Funny you calling somebody a JOCK RIDER! You've been riding the JOCKS of middle and west TN since I've been posting!

YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT AND CEO OF JOCK RIDIN'

Funny you calling somebody a JOCK RIDER! You've been riding the JOCKS of middle and west TN since I've been posting!

YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT AND CEO OF JOCK RIDIN'

AND YOU ARE THE CEO OF 4AAAAA #BIGBOYFOOTBALL TROLLIN ....AIN'T NUTHIN INTERESTING HAPPENING IN 4A AND YOU WISH YOU COULD BE A MEMBER OF THE #BIGBOYFOOTBALL FRATERNITY.....#LOP