2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

Will the Owls rise to the top of cupcake mountain again in 2015? Stay tuned..... #LOP

YOU GOTTA HAVE PROTEIN (DEM OWLS) CARBS (CANES) FRUITS AND VEGETABLES (SODDY, WALKER, SIGNAL, WHITE CO., MCMINN ,IRWIN), AN ENERGY DRINK (RIVERDALE), DESSERT (RHEA BAAD RECEPTION CO.), AND A MIDNIGHT VEER SNACK (CLEVELAND)#LOP #CAN'T WAIT TO EAT

YOU GOTTA HAVE PROTEIN (DEM OWLS) CARBS (CANES) FRUITS AND VEGETABLES (SODDY, WALKER, SIGNAL, WHITE CO., MCMINN ,IRWIN), AN ENERGY DRINK (RIVERDALE), DESSERT (RHEA BAAD RECEPTION CO.), AND A MIDNIGHT VEER SNACK (CLEVELAND)#LOP #CAN'T WAIT TO EAT

Watch out for Clyde A Erwin(Asheville,North Carolina) they were 9-1-1 in 2014 and don't seem to be a pushover.

Edited by BigDave1967

NO...DEM OWLS WON'T FEAR THE VEER...AND WITH WHAT WE HAVE GOT COMING BACK ON DEFENSE THERE IS NO WAY WE SHOULD FINISH NO LESS THAN 1ST IN THE REGION...I KNOW THAT EVERYBODY IS LOOKING AT RHEA'S ROSTER FROM LAST SEASON TO PREDICT THEY WILL BE A BETTER TEAM THAN THE OWLS....YES WE HAVE 2 GOOD COACHES ADDED INCLUDING THE STATE CHAMP AND THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THAT 2ND ROUND EXIT.....BUT THEY ARE IN REBUILDING MODE......IMO....RHEA WON'T RUN THAT WINGT AS EFFECTIVELY AS THEY DID WITH YORK N CO. AND CLEVELAND GOT TO PERFECT THE VEER....IF YOU HAVE BUTTERFINGERZ NO ONE WILL FEAR THE VEER...BUT ITS WIDE OPEN...#LOP

NO...DEM OWLS WON'T FEAR THE VEER...AND WITH WHAT WE HAVE GOT COMING BACK ON DEFENSE THERE IS NO WAY WE SHOULD FINISH NO LESS THAN 1ST IN THE REGION...I KNOW THAT EVERYBODY IS LOOKING AT RHEA'S ROSTER FROM LAST SEASON TO PREDICT THEY WILL BE A BETTER TEAM THAN THE OWLS....YES WE HAVE 2 GOOD COACHES ADDED INCLUDING THE STATE CHAMP AND THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THAT 2ND ROUND EXIT.....BUT THEY ARE IN REBUILDING MODE......IMO....RHEA WON'T RUN THAT WINGT AS EFFECTIVELY AS THEY DID WITH YORK N CO. AND CLEVELAND GOT TO PERFECT THE VEER....IF YOU HAVE BUTTERFINGERZ NO ONE WILL FEAR THE VEER...BUT ITS WIDE OPEN...#LOP

Passive, the Eagles lost some really good ball players but I wouldn't say they are in rebuilding mode. This senior class that's coming up has been really successful since they were in middle school, I may be wrong but I believe they have only lost 3 games since they were 8th graders. The playoff game against West last year and the two losses the year before (Cleveland and Walker Valley). Now it's too early to make any predictions but I don't think they are in rebuilding mode and they should be in the thick of region race next year. A lot of the talent off last years team will be back to give the Owls all they can handle.

GO EAGLES!

Passive, the Eagles lost some really good ball players but I wouldn't say they are in rebuilding mode. This senior class that's coming up has been really successful since they were in middle school, I may be wrong but I believe they have only lost 3 games since they were 8th graders. The playoff game against West last year and the two losses the year before (Cleveland and Walker Valley). Now it's too early to make any predictions but I don't think they are in rebuilding mode and they should be in the thick of region race next year. A lot of the talent off last years team will be back to give the Owls all they can handle.

GO EAGLES!

THAT'S FAIR RCFAN....ENJOY THE MEMORIES OF ROUND 2 IN THE PLAYOFFS....MEMORIES DEM OWLS WILL NEVER FORGET#LOP