State Semifinals:Fulton at Loudon

BigDave1967

So one minute Alcoa hates loudon and calls them a product of a weak schedule... And now the goons love them? Calling for the upset... I do think this will be a battle but I believe this team is ready to head back to cookeville fulton 42 loudon 21

Read it again brother. This years undefeated Loudon is a product of a weak district. They would have been beaten at least 2 times this year if in their old district. But it takes a really good coach and team to be undefeated and in the semi's no matter the schedule. No disrespect intended. A real Cinderella story if they can upset the Falcons. Probably the best story in the state. I just think there would be a lot of irony if Loudon were to knock Fulton off. Maybe you could say the same for Alcoa today.

I bet Loudon has gutted it out more than Fulton has had to, more adversity and digging down deep and wanting it. Fulton is way more talented, but Loudon knows how to play close. The question is.....

Can Loudon keep it close to have a chance in the 4th???

Next year back to reality....but tonight I am for Cinderella going to the Big Dance...Go Loudon!

Edited by lessur

Read it again brother. This years undefeated Loudon is a product of a weak district. They would have been beaten at least 2 times this year if in their old district. But it takes a really good coach and team to be undefeated and in the semi's no matter the schedule. No disrespect intended. A real Cinderella story if they can upset the Falcons. Probably the best story in the state. I just think there would be a lot of irony if Loudon were to knock Fulton off. Maybe you could say the same for Alcoa today.

I bet Loudon has gutted it out more than Fulton has had to, more adversity and digging down deep and wanting it. Fulton is way more talented, but Loudon knows how to play close. The question is.....

Can Loudon keep it close to have a chance in the 4th???

Next year back to reality....but tonight I am for Cinderella going to the Big Dance...Go Loudon!

I can agree that they have had to scratch and claw their way to 13-0 while we've only had one close game to a team we should've beat handily... Tonight that may or may not matter the key is to contain the scoring early... What if we go up by 3 Tds in the 1st half will they fold or still be the scrappy bunch they are... Tonight will be the moment of truth for both teams... I think we take care of business and end loudons Cinderella season tonight...

No matter the outcome of the game tonight, the Redskins have had a wonderful season and every reason to be proud of what they have accomplished this season. I am sick of hearing people continue to talk about their weak region. No one seems to care about what is best for programs finacially when not every program has the money that Alcoa, CAK, Maryville, and Catholic have. People continue to be bitter because we changed regions but funny how no teams were lined up to play Alcoa when they were looking for games. Instead of tarnishing what they have done, why cant you just say nice job and congrats to a group of boys who have gone out and laid it all on the line and played hard all season. Remember, this is a high school sport with young men involved. With that said, congrats and nice job Redskins!