Coalfield

SmashMouth

Congrats again to the Coalfield football team on the most successful season in school history...that Silver trophy will look great in the trophy case and you should all be proud of your accomplishments...to the four seniors, this chapter of your life is over so its time to open another...I hope all of you pursue your dreams and have happy, healthy and successful lives....and to 34...I am one proud dad and I love you very much.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats again to the Coalfield football team on the most successful season in school history...that Silver trophy will look great in the trophy case and you should all be proud of your accomplishments...to the four seniors, this chapter of your life is over so its time to open another...I hope all of you pursue your dreams and have happy, healthy and successful lives....and to 34...I am one proud dad and I love you very much.

jackets34 your boy was awesome! Congrats to those young men ! I guarantee you they have a lot to be proud of . You guys had UC with their hands on their hips in the first half ! Good luck and hope SP gets to play good ole coalfield next season - just hope if that does happen it's at the pit