Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

Still got the w can't play the state runner up every single game like I said.. 11-1 is tragic to end a season obviously that big boy district championship got you a 2nd round exit lol... I appreciate you coming to this little boy board though because nobody wants to be on the ootlewah board... Shoulda been moved on to bball why are you here???

11-1 MEANS WE LOST 1 GAME...I'M PROUD OF THE OWLS...I DON'T BRAG ABOUT HOW MANY POINTS THEY PUT UP..AND OUR SCHEDULE IS WAY MORE COMPETITIVE THAN YOURS HAVE EVER BEEN...

11-1 MEANS WE LOST 1 GAME...I'M PROUD OF THE OWLS...I DON'T BRAG ABOUT HOW MANY POINTS THEY PUT UP..AND OUR SCHEDULE IS WAY MORE COMPETITIVE THAN YOURS HAVE EVER BEEN...

Highly doubt it considering we played 3 more games than you this season alone... I've never heard of a team losing to the "bye week"... But take it how you want Chattanooga area football is not half of knoxville football and we all know it... Like I said congrats on your district championship do they give gold balls and rings for that??? They do for STATE championships something you don't know about...

Lolololol! You just continue to embarrass yourself! Catholic would've rolled the fOwls. Carter prolly would have as well. That kindergarten schedule as you put it seemed to prepare em pretty dang well then since they won it all! What do they teach down there in them Hamilton County schools? SMH!

embarrassed?? for what??you should be embarrassed about that pee wee schedule that allows 60+ points in a football game#smh trezevant a Real opponent only allowed 29 and after all those turnovers you still were in jeopardy of a code cracking #smh

Championship wise, no. However the east was not very impressive this weekend. We heard so much about the number 17 team in America Fulton scoring 60-70- and 80 points every week. We all watched the same game. Trezevant controlled the game and had a lot of unforced fumbles as well as forced fumbles. Trezevant shot themselves in the foot. As far as the Maryville game, Ravenwood could've blown Maryville back to Knox. Ravenwood is a better team however maryville has GQ so great coaching goes a long way and he was able to lead his boys back in to the game. Great job. Peabody completely destroyed Madison co. And union city destroyed coalfield. You can hang up trying to pick and choose which classes are important lol. Just so happens you decide to include 3A and 4A in your "important classes" because east tn has 2 dominant programs in them. I bet if Alcoa was 2A then you would say 2A counts. Lol ridiculous. The west smacked the east around in 1A, 2A, and 4A. The points don't indicated to 4A game though. Great job and congrats to EVERY team that one a gold ball.

West completely dismantled the team that completely dismantled the team that you folks out west said was the best team in all classes Ridgrway. After Hillsboro embarrassed them they suddenly become the best team in any class! Face it bro, the West has some good teams, the middle has some good teams and the east has some good teams! Here lately, the east seems to dominate the scoreboard in game 15's.

Congrats to them North Memphis boys! They played hard but they fell short!

Highly doubt it considering we played 3 more games than you this season alone... I've never heard of a team losing to the "bye week"... But take it how you want Chattanooga area football is not half of knoxville football and we all know it... Like I said congrats on your district championship do they give gold balls and rings for that??? They do for STATE championships something you don't know about...

you right...we compete and crack codes every week...we don't fret over your championship run and those teams in knox are as weak as water...who in your district went to the playoffs?? see we like a challenge here and you play the same weaklins to keep your record in tact...and marivul putting you on the schedule because they know you losing alot ...and they put a 4a on the schedule?really?? yal cupcake loverz kill me#smh

you right...we compete and crack codes every week...we don't fret over your championship run and those teams in knox are as weak as water...who in your district went to the playoffs?? see we like a challenge here and you play the same weaklins to keep your record in tact...and marivul putting you on the schedule because they know you losing alot ...and they put a 4a on the schedule?really?? yal cupcake loverz kill me#smh

The only #CUPCAKE you didn't play was who?? Rhea County?? How did that turn out for ya??

ootlewah ... lol .... ooltlewah lol  none means Zero .... as in ZERO codes Cracked ... as in never even sniffed a championship game .... ZERO wins in Semi-final games .... Zero Codes Cracked in all time Ooltewah history ... 

http://www.tennprepdb.com/teamhometitles.aspx?Team1=Ooltewah

• Upvote 1

Yall had teams with losing records in quads 1 and 2 in 5a ball your district specifically... for it to be so big boy losing records lol... Come on now be serious and knox unlike ootlewah has so many schools that talent will cycle... Our district was down and weak no doubt about it but we still had 4 teams in the playoffs all with winning records... Who in ootlewah'a district has even won a state championship in the last 20 or heck 40 years? So if our district is cupcakes yours is cream puffs lol... Bragging bout 2 time district champs lol you don't even get banners for those at fulton... Like I said on our bad years we get second round exits on your best year you got the second round exit now do the math on that one genius...

You lost to Rhea County by 5 touchdowns.... FIVE!! Your team, my friend, is a cupcake team