Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Hendersonville will win. They won't throw 5 interceptions and maybe not 5 passes. Match up problem for Cane Ridge.

Actually Realtruth we have decided to go to the spread this week. LOL. Credit goes to our O line and backs for any success we have had. The O line has 3 new starters that were not starters at the end of spring practice. Due to a ton of injuries this fall we had to move some guys around and we have had some others really step up. In the backfield we knew we had proven guys in Towe and Carter but the big surprise has been SR Mike Harris. Offense is still a work in progress, still need to improve up front and need to get the passing game going. Had 2 throws right on the money from Coker Friday night that should have been caught so the potential is there just have to execute better. On D we need to tackle better in space and not have any busted assignments. Did a good job holding Howse to 19 yds but have to do a better job in pass defense. 2-0 but a long way to go to be the kind of team we want to be. We face a huge challenge in CR this week. Speed all over the field and a stifling defense. Back to work tomorrow to get better! Go Commandos!

Still sounds like Hendersonville is leading this region race. Hillsboro and Gallatin are still solid picks for the playoffs too. Beech has surprisingly dropped off somewhat. Sounds like depth is a real issue plus not having their other stud runningback. Cane Ridge is a surprise but I am not sure about Antioch and anybody would have a field day with 7 turnovers that MJ gave them. I am curious to see how they do against Hville this week. Station Camp is middle of the pack and are just missing on the first 2 games. Glencliff is typical of themselves and Hunters Lane is a lost cause. Both have athletes as usual but never can put it together.

Still sounds like Hendersonville is leading this region race. Hillsboro and Gallatin are still solid picks for the playoffs too. Beech has surprisingly dropped off somewhat. Sounds like depth is a real issue plus not having their other stud runningback. Cane Ridge is a surprise but I am not sure about Antioch and anybody would have a field day with 7 turnovers that MJ gave them. I am curious to see how they do against Hville this week. Station Camp is middle of the pack and are just missing on the first 2 games. Glencliff is typical of themselves and Hunters Lane is a lost cause. Both have athletes as usual but never can put it together.

Man Beech loses to a really good Rossview team now they are in the same category as Station Camp. Wow. Talk about knee jerk reaction.

Not saying it will happen, but what if Beech beats Gallatin? Does that mean Gallatin has dropped off?

Man Beech loses to a really good Rossview team now they are in the same category as Station Camp. Wow. Talk about knee jerk reaction.

Not saying it will happen, but what if Beech beats Gallatin? Does that mean Gallatin has dropped off?

While I agree with this, Beech MUST do something to defend the pass. They will certainly have their hands full if the face another pass happy team.

The issue at Beech is pass defense...period. Van Zant not playing hurt, but Napper is the better back.

Not sure if Rossview is really good or not. But I have read everyone on here's opinions and the sports writers take on the games. They all sound like a drop off has happened compared to having a very strong team that should be running over everyone. I could be wrong, it's early in the season. We will see.