marion Co football 2015

First off LW is as fine a young man as I can think of and an excellent athelete.  Second, in my mind he would have made the difference in Gold and Silver this year.  Finally, some of yall act as if these youngons belong to the school, they do not.  Whatever the reason in this country ya get to make your own decisions and live with the consequences.  It isn't like a year ago MC wasn't in a complete mess (fall and spring sports) and NJ was attractive.  With the benefit of hind sight perhaps differnent choices would have been made.  But who could say they were never in that situation?  I hope only the best for that young man, he has a lot more going for him than some of the people I have heard passing judgement on him in my beloved purple land.  Personally I will be waiting in my wheelchair for LW's boy in about 20 years, he'll probably be a good one.

Whoever the adults that were talking crap to Logan should be ashamed of themselves. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks about Logan's dad Logan as a kid shouldn't be talked about period and like I said he's a GREAT kid and I would do anything for him so it kinda gets under my skin when our fan base talks crap about him

I agree about the adults 100%!No one should ever say anything to another person's child that is negative. PERIOD. On the other hand his dad is on a M.C. football thread taking cheap shots at a team that he chose to leave high and dry. I personally think he needs to keep his opinions to himself. We don't play them. We never will. He made that decision so he can live with it. Good luck to him and his son, but he needs to keep his mouth shut when it comes to M.C. football!

First off LW is as fine a young man as I can think of and an excellent athelete. Second, in my mind he would have made the difference in Gold and Silver this year. Finally, some of yall act as if these youngons belong to the school, they do not. Whatever the reason in this country ya get to make your own decisions and live with the consequences. It isn't like a year ago MC wasn't in a complete mess (fall and spring sports) and NJ was attractive. With the benefit of hind sight perhaps differnent choices would have been made. But who could say they were never in that situation? I hope only the best for that young man, he has a lot more going for him than some of the people I have heard passing judgement on him in my beloved purple land. Personally I will be waiting in my wheelchair for LW's boy in about 20 years, he'll probably be a good one.

Are you that stupid? I garuntee you if that Walters boy had been there that Ross man still would not have come close to beating that woods man. He is a good passer but it would not have mattered. Im not falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not.

Are you that stupid? I garuntee you if that Walters boy had been there that Ross man still would not have come close to beating that woods man. He is a good passer but it would not have mattered. Im not falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not.

Word is your close friend is back in the saddle over there at SP.  Personally I would have waited a few more years.  Good luck.

First off LW is as fine a young man as I can think of and an excellent athelete.  Second, in my mind he would have made the difference in Gold and Silver this year.  Finally, some of yall act as if these youngons belong to the school, they do not.  Whatever the reason in this country ya get to make your own decisions and live with the consequences.  It isn't like a year ago MC wasn't in a complete mess (fall and spring sports) and NJ was attractive.  With the benefit of hind sight perhaps differnent choices would have been made.  But who could say they were never in that situation?  I hope only the best for that young man, he has a lot more going for him than some of the people I have heard passing judgement on him in my beloved purple land.  Personally I will be waiting in my wheelchair for LW's boy in about 20 years, he'll probably be a good one.

Walt is a very good qb but we would have won the silver no matter what. The only way we would have won gold is if the refs would have let us use a net to throw over Malone when he ran around the end.

Walt is a very good qb but we would have won the silver no matter what. The only way we would have won gold is if the refs would have let us use a net to throw over Malone when he ran around the end.

Malone was going to get his, but I think the O would have been significantly better and less turnovers.  Now if LW could have played the spy LB on the D ( I know he doesn't play D, just being factious) we would have been in the park.  QB play and Spy LB killed us in Cookeville.

Edited by rikberry

Word is your close friend is back in the saddle over there at SP.  Personally I would have waited a few more years.  Good luck.

What kind of mess is this? You didnt answer my durn question. The only way that Walters boy would have made a difference is if he had stole one of those jet packs that Beck man had up there and put it on to tackle that Malone boy. That Walters boy is a good passer but he would not have made a difference. It never was a ball game. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? You didnt answer my durn question. The only way that Walters boy would have made a difference is if he had stole one of those jet packs that Beck man had up there and put it on to tackle that Malone boy. That Walters boy is a good passer but he would not have made a difference. It never was a ball game. You think im joking but im not.

The ball would not have been on the ground as much iffin he was QB.  You need to get to work, like I said I would have waited a couple of years before jumpin back in if I was you.