marion Co football 2015

The ball would not have been on the ground as much iffin he was QB.  You need to get to work, like I said I would have waited a couple of years before jumpin back in if I was you.

What kind of mess is this? I ain't jumping no where, I just draw a check now. You are full of mess. That Ross man was never in the game. One player would not have made a difference pal. You think im joking but im not.

The ball would not have been on the ground as much iffin he was QB.  You need to get to work, like I said I would have waited a couple of years before jumpin back in if I was you.

Let me ask you another question again. What was your name on here last year when you Marion people got in trouble by that Childress man? Im not falling for that mess you just joined. You joined a week after all that mess. I will give TTP credit here. He is the only one that is still posting under his name. Even ole purple grad took cover. You think im joking but im not.

Malone was going to get his, but I think the O would have been significantly better and less turnovers. Now if LW could have played the spy LB on the D ( I know he doesn't play D, just being factious) we would have been in the park. QB play and Spy LB killed us in Cookeville.

Old Pirate says Jasper had a HEEP more positions spying than LB. From the stands the whole D was spying cause sure never much tackled the QB. Point here is, Jasper ain't equipped with enough speed to coral a Youngon like that, no matter how many is spying! LOPAO

Old Pirate says Jasper had a HEEP more positions spying than LB. From the stands the whole D was spying cause sure never much tackled the QB. Point here is, Jasper ain't equipped with enough speed to coral a Youngon like that, no matter how many is spying! LOPAO

Seems like no teams in 2a were this year. Good luck with him in 1a next year......

Let me ask you another question again. What was your name on here last year when you Marion people got in trouble by that Childress man? Im not falling for that mess you just joined. You joined a week after all that mess. I will give TTP credit here. He is the only one that is still posting under his name. Even ole purple grad took cover. You think im joking but im not.

I told you sugar veins, the coach executed my previous alter ego for givin you skillet heads the business.  Let me ask you a question, how come you made like you was done with Coach T last year (you pretended like you was mad) and then when it didn't work out you came back?

Executed is a strong word. You and Roy Dillard may also need to square off on the 50 at the 2015 jamboree along side Coach RC Helton and Truth Prevails. LMBO

Well, unless you want to see elder abuse, that is probably not a good idea.  He lays a hand on me I will push that "I have fallen and I can't get up" button like nobody's business.  I am most certainly not joking.  Roy should have taken that job.

Edited by rikberry

I told you sugar veins, the coach executed my previous alter ego for givin you skillet heads the business.  Let me ask you a question, how come you made like you was done with Coach T last year (you pretended like you was mad) and then when it didn't work out you came back?

Well, unless you want to see elder abuse, that is probably not a good idea.  He lays a hand on me I will push that "I have fallen and I can't get up" button like nobody's business.  I am most certainly not joking.  Roy should have taken that job.

I garuntee you that coach t man revoked Butchie, purplegrad and Barneys moderator card. Too many post were getting deleted. I garuntee you ain't answered my question yet? What was your previous name before the art show? Let me ask you another question. How big an ole boy are ya? I already told you I just draw a check. I dont coach and dont plan on coming out of this retired life. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you that coach t man revoked Butchie, purplegrad and Barneys moderator card. Too many post were getting deleted. I garuntee you ain't answered my question yet? What was your previous name before the art show? Let me ask you another question. How big an ole boy are ya? I already told you I just draw a check. I dont coach and dont plan on coming out of this retired life. You think im joking but im not.

PurplePastry?