marion Co football 2015

Has the MC principal been replaced or quit. I thought he was a good principal. What happened?

The principal resigned. Contrary to our pirate friends he has been looking for other things for a while. Rumor is he was taking a job with the state and their are plenty of other rumors as well. Larry was a great principal and better man and he will be sorely missed by the students and faculty at MCHS. Dr. Hardwood will have big shoes to fill. Don't know much about him but from the outside it looks like a solid hire. He was in the running for superintendent at Bledsoe co schools and served as assistant principal and athletic director there. He also worked in Georgia during the past five or six years. We shall see how it works out. Purple power will have more info

The principal resigned. Contrary to our pirate friends he has been looking for other things for a while. Rumor is he was taking a job with the state and their are plenty of other rumors as well. Larry was a great principal and better man and he will be sorely missed by the students and faculty at MCHS. Dr. Hardwood will have big shoes to fill. Don't know much about him but from the outside it looks like a solid hire. He was in the running for superintendent at Bledsoe co schools and served as assistant principal and athletic director there. He also worked in Georgia during the past five or six years. We shall see how it works out. Purple power will have more info

What kind of mess is this? You know that Ziegler man had a confrontation with ole slick Ricky about the hiring of the softball coach. That Ziegler man is a fine fellow. I garuntee you one of the biggest reasons he resigned was because that Griffith man was taking away some of his power. That man at Ronnie red eye told me this mess. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? You know that Ziegler man had a confrontation with ole slick Ricky about the hiring of the softball coach. That Ziegler man is a fine fellow. I garuntee you one of the biggest reasons he resigned was because that Griffith man was taking away some of his power. That man at Ronnie red eye told me this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Zig was gone at the end of the school year regardless.  He just took the job a little early.  He is a great guy and he will do well. Speaking of taking away power, Victoroy you need to get to work, or you will have a date with an electrician in week four.

Edited by rikberry

Zig was gone at the end of the school year regardless. He just took the job a little early. He is a great guy and he will do well. Speaking of taking away power, Victoroy you need to get to work, or you will have a date with an electrician in week four.

Us fellers is waiting for a few testimonials, is you Jasper fellers denying the SOS & the AD/Principle had a heated confrontation over the softball coach position and who & how the replacement is going to be chose? Edited by OLD PIRATE