marion Co football 2015

Maybe we could use some of that money to help sp buy some bulbs for that scoreboard.

You Jasper feller should be forced to pay for bulbs. The whole coacht nation knows the Pirates have lit the score board for so long it surely has worn out many bulbs. You fellers been crying for over a decade about it. Yep recon so. Coacht fellers know OP ain't jest joking neither.

You Jasper feller should be forced to pay for bulbs. The whole coacht nation knows the Pirates have lit the score board for so long it surely has worn out many bulbs. You fellers been crying for over a decade about it. Yep recon so. Coacht fellers know OP ain't jest joking neither.

You need to get a hymnal and learn "Precious Memories". You guys are gonna be singing that one for a while.

Word is we are going to kill the lights at halftime this year for 5 minutes so the pitchburg fans can sneak out. You know, for old times sake.

Yes, that would be funny. As for precious memories. I said this same thing when SP was on top of Marion. They compete in different classes so just because one can't beat the other doesn't mean they can't do well in their respective classes. Sure, I like beating the rival, but keeping things in perspective. The state level is the most important. In my opinion anyway.

Yes, that would be funny. As for precious memories. I said this same thing when SP was on top of Marion. They compete in different classes so just because one can't beat the other doesn't mean they can't do well in their respective classes. Sure, I like beating the rival, but keeping things in perspective. The state level is the most important. In my opinion anyway.

You're starting to sound the way we used to ambassador. It gets easier. Lol

You are right, but thinking that way makes it not as fun. Sp will do fine in the east for sure, it seems pretty weak, especially with trousdale going out west. I look for Oneida and sp in the semis next year.

You need to get a hymnal and learn "Precious Memories". You guys are gonna be singing that one for a while.

What you talking about, recon Oh Happy Day would be more fitting. Now ifin OP had been inbreed and been raised a Warrior that hymn would have been certainly hard to listen too after all the points the Pirates force fed the Warriors for years. You fellers have been sucking hind tittywitty for decades. History repeats itself, if you want to know what the future holds.....look at past history. Recon that means OP will pass on knowing the Pirates have out feuded them kinfolkes! Edited by OLD PIRATE

What you talking about, recon Oh Happy Day would be more fitting. Now ifin OP had been inbreed and been raised a Warrior that hymn would have been certainly hard to listen too after all the points the Pirates force fed the Warriors for years. You fellers have been sucking hind tittywitty for decades. History repeats itself, if you want to know what the future holds.....look at past history. Recon that means OP will pass on knowing the Pirates have out feuded them kinfolkes!

Precious memories how they linger..... Sounds like you have the concept. Now you just need to learn the words

What you talking about, recon Oh Happy Day would be more fitting. Now ifin OP had been inbreed and been raised a Warrior that hymn would have been certainly hard to listen too after all the points the Pirates force fed the Warriors for years. You fellers have been sucking hind tittywitty for decades. History repeats itself, if you want to know what the future holds.....look at past history. Recon that means OP will pass on knowing the Pirates have out feuded them kinfolkes!

Keep on living in the past op. Yeah at one time y'all had an eight game winning streak. Guess what, looking back in history, looks like Marion has had two such streaks........looks like it is our time again.

Keep on living in the past op. "looks like" it is our time again.

Old Pirate done and warned you about SOS appearances & sitch. You fellers fell for that BS that there was NO INterest in the Ridgeland hire, but that wasn't so. You fellers got a HEEP to learn about real "looks likes". BTW, how has Jasper done against the dribbling Pirates? Heck, love that TV game....LOPAO....Z..zzzzzz.... Edited by OLD PIRATE