marion Co football 2015

Waiting for this reply.............chirp chirp..........

Old Pirate was jest waiting fer you to think you knowd something and then begin to spew. No chirping here youngon, Old Pirate got wounded a few days ago and still has a slight limp. The last candle went out shortly after entering the torture chamber and Old Pirate thought OP was wrestling a full grown arangutan and got knocked around pretty good. Pert near sure OP does need some extra testesterone like PP68 suggested. Leastways Old Pirate only lost 1 feud to Jasper. 1 loss pert near dominate, the one loss still haunts us old pirates. Take your chirping with you little prairie dog and encourage some others to peek them heads out. No need to stay underground forever. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate was jest waiting fer you to think you knowd something and then begin to spew. No chirping here youngon, Old Pirate got wounded a few days ago and still has a slight limp. The last candle went out shortly after entering the torture chamber and Old Pirate thought OP was wrestling a full grown arangutan and got knocked around pretty good. Pert near sure OP does need some extra testesterone like PP68 suggested. Leastways Old Pirate only lost 1 feud to Jasper. 1 loss pert near dominate, the one loss still haunts us old pirates. Take your chirping with you little prairie dog and encourage some others to peek them heads out. No need to stay underground forever.

For some reason I am doubting that any of this is true, like most of your garbage. Did cousin Lester tell you to say this with his inside information that he has? Yep, rekon so...............

• Upvote 1

"For some reason" I am doubting that any of this is true, like most of your garbage. Did cousin Lester tell you to say this with his inside information that he has? Yep, rekon so...............

The REASON.....is.......it is painful.......something you Jasper fellers have had to deal with repeatedly. The Song that should be Jasper's Alma Mater, Gloom,Despair and Agony. "Oh...the gloom,despair, and agony on me Oo, Dark...deep depression,excessive misery. Ooo.., If it weren't for KC & the band, we'd have no luck at all........., Gloom,despair,and agony on us. We figured SP would always be down, but reality is mostly loaded to the hilt And we figured the Pirates had class like the Vanderbilt's Cause we had heard for years how SP was so well reared in feuds How was we to know they meant us Jasper folkes would always suck hind #### ......., Oooooo....., Gloom,despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Oh.............the Gloom....despair.....and agony me. Yep, recon so.....LOPAO.... let's play Edited by OLD PIRATE

The REASON.....is.......it is painful.......something you Jasper fellers have had to deal with repeatedly. The Song that should be Jasper's Alma Mater, Gloom,Despair and Agony. "Oh...the gloom,despair, and agony on me Oo, Dark...deep depression,excessive misery. Ooo.., If it weren't for KC & the band, we'd have no luck at all........., Gloom,despair,and agony on us. We figured SP would always be down, but reality is mostly loaded to the hilt And we figured the Pirates had class like the Vanderbilt's Cause we had heard for years how SP was so well reared in feuds How was we to know they meant us Jasper folkes would always suck hind #### ......., Oooooo....., Gloom,despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Oh.............the Gloom....despair.....and agony me. Yep, recon so.....LOPAO.... let's play

OP what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you if that Owens man finds out your copying his song he will be real mad. He used to sing a version of that on that he haw show. I aint joking either.

OP what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you if that Owens man finds out your copying his song he will be real mad. He used to sing a version of that on that he haw show. I aint joking either.

RD, what in the tar nation kind of mess is this? ole Buck passed away years ago, so don't figure he will be "Real Mad Neither" Ole Truth..., well knowd he was a Youngon and he don't pay close attention too well neither, cept when theys a SOS around. Cousin Lester ain't got No insight cept round that Eagle's nest. Sure looks like you need to talk to that feller @ Ronnie's Red Eye about some things other than the goings on in Jasper. Old Pirate ain't jest joking neither. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Jasper High Alma Mater Gloom,Despair and Agony. "Oh...the gloom,despair, and agony on me Oo, Dark...deep depression,excessive misery. Ooo.., If it weren't for KC & the band, we'd have no luck at all........., Gloom,despair,and agony on us. We hoped SP would always be down, but reality is the Pirates are mostly loaded to the hilt And we always knew the Pirates had class like the Vanderbilt's We have heard for years how the boys from The Speedway seldom had to pit. Oh, How was we to know they meant us Jasper folkes would always suck hind tet......., Oooooo....., Gloom,despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Oh.............the Gloom....despair.....and agony me. Yep, recon so.....LOPAO.... let's play

Recon ole Truth & crew must be rehearsing ! Edited by OLD PIRATE