marion Co football 2015

Let me ask you Marion people a question. I went up to that western sizzling a minute ago and ate lunch and that waiter told me that a little bit of my bill was going to be given to that Ross mans football team. I looked at her and said I would be back to pay on Thursday cause she said this mess was going on through Wednesday. What kind of mess is this? Are you Marion people getting local restaurants to donate to that Ross mans salary? Have you drained the little fellars dry and now getting business to donate to this mess. I garuntee you I told that waiter I was not paying today and I would be back Thursday to pay. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you Marion people a question. I went up to that western sizzling a minute ago and ate lunch and that waiter told me that a little bit of my bill was going to be given to that Ross mans football team. I looked at her and said I would be back to pay on Thursday cause she said this mess was going on through Wednesday. What kind of mess is this? Are you Marion people getting local restaurants to donate to that Ross mans salary? Have you drained the little fellars dry and now getting business to donate to this mess. I garuntee you I told that waiter I was not paying today and I would be back Thursday to pay. You think im joking but im not.

Sunday,Monday and Tuesday are Warrior days. 10% of the days sales go to the football team. It doesn't matter if you pay Thursday or not it still goes to the program. Thank you for your support of the Marion Co football program Roy. Hahahahaha.....

OP come close to swallowing a chicken leg at the Cracker Barrell when this mess got south. LOPAO...... Zzzzzz, dad burnit, Old Pirate knowd taking them little fellers money wouldn't enough. Has any fellers on coacht ever heared of sitch mess? Recon it takes a HEEP of $ for them SOS fellers. Jest figure them Jasper kinfolkes figuring out them little fellers can't make enough to feed the beast. That talk did bring up an interesting bit of conversation. You see this here building contractor says some of them Jasper coaches done and bought huge pieces of ground in a gated resort near Jasper. Recon theys like George Jefferson, Theys Moving on Up...

You fellers don't have to come all the way to Jasper to help support the MC. Go to Shoneys on March 14th and eat the pancake breakfast that their management is promoting for us. 100% of that goes to the team. These businesses have asked the QB club to do these functions to help support the team and there are more to come. This is why we were able to put a $15,000 fence around the field and as soon as warm weather breaks we will be putting some artificial turf down at the practice field.