marion Co football 2015

We have your debit card number from Monday when you ate. We will just charge it to that. Everybody pays one way or another.

I garuntee you are full of mess now. I pay with cash or check. I bet that Spencer man will send that Ross man a bill for all ten of those lunch orders from today that didnt get picked up. Tell that durn Ross man I hope he dont choke on it. I aint paying and I aint joking.

Roy, I bet you support Ross and don't even realize it. Save A Lot and Foodland are both donating 10% of all Red Bull and Fudge Round sales to Coach Ross as well.

Roy isn't fooling anyone with the excuse he didn't know until after he ate. The signs out in front about the money going to the program are big enough that he could even see with his rose colored glasses on.

Roy isn't fooling anyone with the excuse he didn't know until after he ate. The signs out in front about the money going to the program are big enough that he could even see with his rose colored glasses on.

Is you saying ole Roy went & learned something from the kinfolkes by saying like them Jasper school officials did by playing "The Stupid Card" , (We didn't know better) when that TSSAA man caught them cheating? That's ok, Old Pirate used "The Stupid Card" after that night in Nashvegas @ the Da Sha Vu. Recon them Jasper fellers were a HEEP more convincing than OP... cause Jasper basically got put in Time Out

Marion County has a great chance to represent the east again this season. Marion, Grace Christian and Boyd are my front runners. Whoever comes out of the west can then possibly go get them a piece of Trezevant. That's as rough as what awaits from the west for us 1A folks.

I think we will have a good team but I would say 3rd round might be as far as we go. Might not even get that far honestly.