marion Co football 2015

I don't think everyone is jealous. Just a few pitchburg fans or as Coach Ross called them "South Kimball". Hahahahaha. .....

Fact......is Kimball continues to expand North.....! Figure you Jasper kinfolkes might one day be known as North Kimball, much like North Chattanooga is to Chattanooga. Ain't sure Kimball would want the main structure in Jasper thou, that being the MCJH...last OP counted there are 3 red lights in Jasper, same as Kimball. Recon if the two combine Thata make 6 yep, sure look for North Jasper to rename long before SP. LOPAO.... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Fact......is Kimball continues to expand North.....! Figure you Jasper kinfolkes might one day be known as North Kimball, much like North Chattanooga is to Chattanooga. Ain't sure Kimball would want the main structure in Jasper thou, that being the MCJH...last OP counted there are 3 red lights in Jasper, same as Kimball. Recon if the two combine Thata make 6 yep, sure look for North Jasper to rename long before SP. LOPAO....

I've always referred to pitchburg as North Bridgeport myself but South Kimball sounds good to me. Old Pee if weather permits we are putting artificial turf down at the practice field next week if you want to come see. Bring Roy with you too. His donations at the Sizzler helped fund it.

Edited by PurplePower68

I think it's great that local business are donating to the pride of the school and athletics. In the end, it really doesn't matter where money comes from as long as the final score on the board is in SP's favor ;)

Good luck with that the next few years. Those sixth graders are a ways off. Thats the next best shot, although in a couple of years it should be a toss up.