marion Co football 2015

Lol. Not Sp rules y'all are breaking, it's tssaa rules, the ones that are optional if you wear purple, and think you represent an entire County

exactly what rule is MC breaking? he is moving back from out of state and he hasn't participated in a varsity level TSSAA sport in more than 12 months. no rule broken here. don't be jealous.

Edited by Scaramouche

Lol. Not Sp rules y'all are breaking, it's tssaa rules, the ones that are optional if you wear purple, and think you represent an entire County

What rule exactly?? Same one where kitt grider lived in the same house and played in the spring for nj and fall for sp? Oh yeah that's not a rule for your pirates. You are probably an Alabama fan as well aren't you? Seem to be a fence jumper, you like the hot teams. Pretty sure things are in the tssaas hands now and I am pretty sure he is moving out of Alabama. I'm sure you can call em and cry about it like y'all did about the downs kid and try to delay, or be like op and get on your knees and beg him to go elsewhere. That might work.

The kid in question will become eligible immediately. All of us SP fans should just prepare ourselves. Bottom line is Marion County is going to be good, but now this gives them another boost. Are they going to win 2A? No probably not but they could very well represent the east again. 2015 will again produce a good season. 2016 will see a little bit of a fall off, but as long as The Ross Factor is in Jasper they are going to be competitive.

The kid in question will become eligible immediately. All of us SP fans should just prepare ourselves. Bottom line is Marion County is going to be good, but now this gives them another boost. Are they going to win 2A? No probably not but they could very well represent the east again. 2015 will again produce a good season. 2016 will see a little bit of a fall off, but as long as The Ross Factor is in Jasper they are going to be competitive.

Barney, my durn internet had been out now for a while and the first time I'm able to get back on here I still have to read this mess and your man crush for this durn Ross man. What kind of mess is this?

Barney, my durn internet had been out now for a while and the first time I'm able to get back on here I still have to read this mess and your man crush for this durn Ross man. What kind of mess is this?

I like the "I'm mad so I won't be posting anymore" lame excuse better.  But I guess you had more time to plan and set that one up before the move that wasn't.