marion Co football 2015

I'm really looking forward to seeing #8 getting a few chances to tote the rock this year he was really impressive last year as a freshman on the defensive side of the ball.

He's going to be a good player. I believe he's the one that was at SP for a long time and then left. We need him back if it is him. LMBO

Watched some of Marion Counties spring practice today and i will say that i'm impressed with how well they look. A lot of energy the boys are getting after each other, i believe they could play this friday and be very competitive. It was good to see all the boys from baseball back, looks like they picked up right where they left off. Also alot of younger players were getting reps. Can't wait until we get the eight graders over and see what the final numbers look like.

Watched some of Marion Counties spring practice today and i will say that i'm impressed with how well they look. A lot of energy the boys are getting after each other, i believe they could play this friday and be very competitive. It was good to see all the boys from baseball back, looks like they picked up right where they left off. Also alot of younger players were getting reps. Can't wait until we get the eight graders over and see what the final numbers look like.

They should be loaded again in 2015.

When the freshmen get to start practicing the numbers should be close to 85 or 90.

Did you notice a new assistant on the field??? Gonna be some surprised people lol.

That Moore man to Jasper! Old Pirate says the break room is chattering bout a few coaches, 1 from Plainview coach jumping back over the fence and the former NJ coach coming to help "The Captain" BTW, it ain't coach Tim neither! Edited by OLD PIRATE