marion Co football 2015

I'm smarter than the rest of em. LMBO. Zemen hurts and he will not be replaced. Can't happen and won't happen but other positions will be improved.

Old Pirate says some teams are blessed to have a true difference maker. Those players always leave gaping holes, examples, Baker,Brown,Westmoreland,Muir, Zeman. They were known as the heart of their teams. Teams without a heart pulse struggles.

Marion County, Grace Christian, Boyd Buchanan, Westmoreland, and Tyner are all teams to watch in the east. The 2A east representative will come from this group.

Better include Hampton and I wouldn't sleep on GP.

We ain't gotta prayer Pujo....bass already left us outta the representative's list anyways :(

Sorry Pujo, just my opinion. Hampton might make it multiple rounds in 2015 but they would be 21 points away from making it to Cookeville.

I'll take the 21, this team may be better than the 2007 team. I know a quality team  when i see one and this bunch fits the bill.

I'll take the 21, this team may be better than the 2007 team. I know a quality team when i see one and this bunch fits the bill.

The 2007 team was a pretty good team no doubt about it. If they end up being better than 2007 then they have a good chance of making it as well, but until an upper extreme east TN team makes it to Cookeville I can't go with them.

The 2007 team was a pretty good team no doubt about it. If they end up being better than 2007 then they have a good chance of making it as well, but until an upper extreme east TN team makes it to Cookeville I can't go with them.

Can't blame you for that and the teams you mentioned will be good also. I'm sure we're all in the same boat, a key injury here or there could out a damper on things in a hurry.