marion Co football 2015

You didn't miss anything at that title game I know because you were there cheering them Warriors on. Recon you would never catch me pulling for them pirates. Recon not

Yous done got them lying lips that Truth boasts about. Yous pulled..... for the Pirates, to lose! Old Pirate went to see if TTP's boastful prediction would be proven to be only a Rose Colored Glass wearing dream! Recon, us fellers knowd before the feud, but to sit amongst Jasper kinfolkes and watch the shock & awe of orange & black was worth the time and money. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Yous done got them lying lips that Truth boasts about. Yous pulled..... for the Pirates, to lose! Old Pirate went to see if TTP's boastful prediction would be proven to be only a Rose Colored Glass wearing dream! Recon, us fellers knowd before the feud, but to sit amongst Jasper kinfolkes and watch the shock & awe was worth the time and money.

I gotcha.... I see what you're doing. Don't want your people to think you were there pulling for your kinfolk. Shouldn't have been shaking those purple & white pop poms then. You had us fooled. You are a slick one old pee.

One thing I can say about OP is he is usually in the loop...the real loop...so his information has been very accurate. If he is ever wrong it's because something changed. I don't see Ross going anywhere and kinda hope he doesn't just so we can have that showdown in week 4 between him and Grider.

Op may be credible concerning sp, but he is seldom right concerning mc football. That's no different in us mc folks talking about sp football. I really doubt his hearsay is correct when other info is coming straight from the horses mouth. I guess really the only one that know is Ross and the ridgeland people. Just like the mess with sp and Ross, only Ross and grider know the truth.

I can do like op and say, well there is more to come or say gonna be some things go down in sp and just sit and wait and hope they do so I can say I told you so. Op knows no news other than what everyone in a small town hears or he would say it.

Op may be credible concerning sp, but he is seldom right concerning mc football. That's no different in us mc folks talking about sp football. I really doubt his hearsay is correct when other info is coming straight from the horses mouth. I guess really the only one that know is Ross and the ridgeland people. Just like the mess with sp and Ross, only Ross and grider know the truth.

I can do like op and say, well there is more to come or say gonna be some things go down in sp and just sit and wait and hope they do so I can say I told you so. Op knows no news other than what everyone in a small town hears or he would say it.

i can agree

It helps to know folkes with kinfolkes of fellers on the selection committee!!!!! You Jasper fellers keep believing everything that is spewed, some know better. LOPAO Edited by OLD PIRATE

It helps to know folkes with kinfolkes of fellers on the selection committee!!!!! You Jasper fellers keep believing everything that is spewed, some know better. LOPAO

And I also know prominent people in sp so I know all there is to know about sp football and what kind of tighty whities that victor prefers.....lol......what a joke. Tell us more with your great insight to the mc football team o great one!!!

And I also know prominent people in sp so I know all there is to know about sp football and what kind of tighty whities that victor prefers.....lol......what a joke. Tell us more with your great insight to the mc football team o great one!!!

That's Mr. O Great One to your elder kinfolkes. Your grand pappy wouldn't take to kindly to you disrespected the elderly. OP talks about what is facts about you fellers caught up in dreams and you toss around other mess! Shameful, jest plain shameful coming from a feller quoting scripture in his profile, what kind of mess is that? BTW... Still interested in that youngons record against the Pirates? Don't be shy...let's play... Edited by OLD PIRATE

LMBO. I spit my ice cream out. I just got a funny visual. You boys play nice in here.

TTP I garuntee you OP has got your durn cage rattled. You better not do what that purple grad man did last year and forget who you are. He got so durn rattled he turned into a pastry. I aint joking either.

That's Mr. O Great One to your elder kinfolkes. Your grand pappy wouldn't take to kindly to you disrespected the elderly. OP talks about what is facts about you fellers caught up in dreams and you toss around other mess! Shameful, jest plain shameful coming from a feller quoting scripture in his profile, what kind of mess is that? BTW... Still interested in that youngons record against the Pirates? Don't be shy...let's play...

My youngun? I need to change that quote or at least put another one more fitting for the pirates........if I can figure it out