marion Co football 2015

Keep on living in the past op. Yeah at one time y'all had an eight game winning streak. Guess what, looking back in history, looks like Marion has had two such streaks........looks like it is our time again.

Dad burnit T, you must be joking...surely you ain't got that confused? Rumor is you fellers done got the hair standing up on the necks of the administration @ SP with Coach Danny going to help the Jr High and some revamping planned for a few more surprises. Thanks from this Old Pirate for lighting the fire! OP ain't joking neither.... Edited by OLD PIRATE

One thing I can say about OP is he is usually in the loop...the real loop...so his information has been very accurate. If he is ever wrong it's because something changed. I don't see Ross going anywhere and kinda hope he doesn't just so we can have that showdown in week 4 between him and Grider.

He missed this one. Ross isn't going anywhere. We were told last week that the TSSAA wouldn't let us keep this game at week 10. I've never heard of anything like that before but it was from a very reliable source.

Old Pirate done and warned you about SOS appearances & sitch. You fellers fell for that BS that there was NO INterest in the Ridgeland hire, but that wasn't so. You fellers got a HEEP to learn about real "looks likes". BTW, how has Jasper done against the dribbling Pirates? Heck, love that TV game....LOPAO....Z..zzzzzz....

Come on Old Pee. You live in the past in football but the present in round ball. Gotta make up your mind. Lol

He missed this one. Ross isn't going anywhere. We were told last week that the TSSAA wouldn't let us keep this game at week 10. I've never heard of anything like that before but it was from a very reliable source.

for you to be so certain you must be real close to Ross, or at least work with him daily. I'm not trying to guess who you are so don't think that.

for you to be so certain you must be real close to Ross, or at least work with him daily. I'm not trying to guess who you are so don't think that.

I see him from time to time. Was their interest in Ridgeland? I would say any coach would look at the job. Nice facilities, lot of athletes, very good money, etc... I know a lot of sp people don't like him but he is a good coach and will have plenty of job opportunities. He was making a lot more money at Mary Persons when he came here so money isn't everything. He loves it here. His wife loves being back home. His son loves it as well. That plays a big part in it. Do I think we can keep him 5-10 yrs? Probably not. I could be totally wrong but unless something has changed in the last 24 hrs he isn't going anywhere for a few years.

Come on Old Pee. You live in the past in football but the present in round ball. Gotta make up your mind. Lol

Old Pirate ain't no fan of fellers running around in undies and giving hand checks and sitch mess. But anytime the Pirates feuds with them Jasper kinfolkes and comes out on top, the day jest got a HEEP better. SP sure ain't good at that round ball but with the numbers Jasper has, theys some obvious breeding issues round the jailhouse.

I see him from time to time. Was their interest in Ridgeland? I would say any coach would look at the job. Nice facilities, lot of athletes, very good money, etc... I know a lot of sp people don't like him but he is a good coach and will have plenty of job opportunities. He was making a lot more money at Mary Persons when he came here so money isn't everything. He loves it here. His wife loves being back home. His son loves it as well. That plays a big part in it. Do I think we can keep him 5-10 yrs? Probably not. I could be totally wrong but unless something has changed in the last 24 hrs he isn't going anywhere for a few years.

The point is you fellers fell for the snake oil salesman chatter. Stay tuned, theys more to come....... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate didn't miss nothing.....No offer....recon they seen that defensive showing in the state championship game. Edited by OLD PIRATE