marion Co football 2015

Look for Ross to take over the Calhoun job when it comes open/ Lamb is about ready to retire.. They thought a lot of Ross down there and I wouldn't blame him one bit if he bolted. They have a great program.

Oh, you know Hal lamb? Didn't know he was ready to retire. But you are correct, that would be a great opportunity for Ross.

It is good to come in here and get the real scoop from the experts.  It reminds me of my Nana and her blue hair gang around the card table.  Actually Victoroy looks a lot like one of those old mares, and come to think of it one of them resemebled Old P's profile pic minus the paring knife.  Now don't you old women go taking credit  for calling the return of Victoroy as evidence of yer clairvoyance, my blind old hound smelled that a comin two years ago.

Us fellers is waiting for a few testimonials, is you Jasper fellers denying the SOS & the AD/Principle had a heated confrontation over the softball coach position and who & how the replacement is going to be chose?

Old pirate I think these Marion people are side stepping your question about that Ross man having a heated discussion with that Ziegler man. That Ziegler man is a fine fellar. I garuntee you I asked that man again last night at Ronnies red eye about this mess and he said that Ross man got real mad about that durn softball coach hire. You think im joking but im not.

Old pirate I think these Marion people are side stepping your question about that Ross man having a heated discussion with that Ziegler man. That Ziegler man is a fine fellar. I garuntee you I asked that man again last night at Ronnies red eye about this mess and he said that Ross man got real mad about that durn softball coach hire. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, they didn't hire a new softball coach and you know they didn't.

Insert insulin here.  Hope to see a few (at least one) diabetic tirade next year.

Oh, you know Hal lamb? Didn't know he was ready to retire. But you are correct, that would be a great opportunity for Ross.

Look for Lamb to coach 1 or 2 more years.... Don't know him personally but people close to program... I do know all the players loved Ross and thought highly of him.