marion Co football 2015

Shhhh guys...don't tell TTP about this, it will only cause more cognitive dissonance  :|

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/article/122720/forward-pass-takes-a-major-step-backward

Know what the only difference is?? Those teams that played in the title games had great athletes.............that's kinda like your punting is a sign of weakness philosophy. Kinda went out the door when you took the whitwell job and when you went for it deep inside your territory against midway early in the year didn't it. How did that turn out?

Dewayne my son was treated the same way at a playoff game this year. That's why we didn't go to the state game and watch kids that are here more than they are at home. D60 even thinks he's going to marion next season.. Lol Sp fans nor marion fans deserved to watch the outstanding kids that were on the field. Maybe we change this soon.

We had a couple kids who took some flack at the Bell Co game and there's no place for that. Kids will be kids and if they want to talk a little smack to each other I can deal with it. When adults try to belittle a 15,16 or 17 yr old kid who busts his butt to play the game that's too far. I know Logan and he is a good kid and I have a pretty good idea who yours is. My apologies as an MC supporter for the actions of some childish fans.

I would like to play Whitwell but with a small school money plays into it. When a team comes to Jasper to play and brings maybe 200-300 people and the next season we go there and take 1500 or more it's a numbers game. Let's just be honest.

and Grundy brings more than Whitwell? You guys ask Ross and come back with something better than the silly gate speech. Roy did you see this mess ?

Know what the only difference is?? Those teams that played in the title games had great athletes.............that's kinda like your punting is a sign of weakness philosophy. Kinda went out the door when you took the whitwell job and when you went for it deep inside your territory against midway early in the year didn't it. How did that turn out?

and Grundy brings more than Whitwell? You guys ask Ross and come back with something better than the silly gate speech. Roy did you see this mess ?

Should have went a little further back and read the part about the Thursday night game. Grundy and Whitwell gates were about the same. It's a no win situation really. If we schedule Whitwell we get criticized for playing a 1A school. Schedule Grundy and we are scared of Whitwell lol. You guys need to be worried about Whitwell really. Not sure luck happens 2 yrs in a row.

Once again, once your "Truth" is again disproven, your resort to trying to re-direct. At least I am in the arena. I am still checking public records and can't find any birth records with anybody named "The Truth Prevails" yet, you claim you don't hide behind a screen name. Come out of the closet...my name is out here, but then again, I am not a coward...

I've met Coach Helton. He's a heckuva nice fellow, and I know that because I've met him face to face. Same with Coach Ross. I can't say that about TTP. I've never met him....at least not that I know of. If I ever meet you and get to know you maybe you won't seem like such a jerk.

Spot on D60! I too have met the coach! He is a class act!

• Upvote 1