Coach Decker

slick1

I did  not know she worked at Lake County, guess it has  been so long since I had a kid in hight school at DHS have lost touch.  That did come as a surprise figured that the Dyersburg City system might be more align with better pay and advantages for a teacher.  Not putting Lake Cty. down, but base off the student and county populations seem like Dyerburg would be at an advantage.  They produce some very good athletic children that were a vital part of the Trojans success down through the years and we are thankful for that.  I think their daughter was a member of the Softball Team last Spring that captured the state championship.

I did not know she worked at Lake County, guess it has been so long since I had a kid in hight school at DHS have lost touch. That did come as a surprise figured that the Dyersburg City system might be more align with better pay and advantages for a teacher. Not putting Lake Cty. down, but base off the student and county populations seem like Dyerburg would be at an advantage. They produce some very good athletic children that were a vital part of the Trojans success down through the years and we are thankful for that. I think their daughter was a member of the Softball Team last Spring that captured the state championship.

You are correct about teacher pay in Dyersburg being more. However she makes more in Lake Co cause she is the high school principal up there. I have just heard rumors that they both wanted to get back to Obion Co. Might not be true though.