Any thoughts and views on 14-AA

RealisticFan45

13AA is fairly balanced. I would say Dyersburg will finish as the top seed in this district. Westview should wind up as the 2 seed. Crockett and Obion likely fight it out for third and fourth.

14AA will see Jackson SS at the top. I think SS has a chance to make a run to Murfreesboro this year. Fairly balanced across the floor with size and athleticism. Very solid PG play and tough post players on the block. I can see Lexington taking the 2 seed. And Bolivar and McNairy battling for 3rd and 4th. 

13-AA is Dyersburg's to lose. Crockett County is 13-0, BUT looking at the records of the teams they have beaten so far, i wanna see them play Westview first then make a prediction on them. Obion County will finish 4th.

14-AA is bascially South Side, then a big drop off. I think Bolivar takes 2nd, Lexington 3rd, then McNairy, Chester Co. and Fayette-Ware. South Side wins Region 7, Dyersburg finishes runner-up.