Top 3 Teams in TN in Any Classification or Division

WarriorFan

Middleton can play with any of those teams you named. If they had and overall state champion I put money that Middleton would be in the championship game.

Another delusional fan.  The only team you have played is MHEA.  The best record of the rest of the teams you have played is 9-8.  Don't go "all in" on your bet.... :roflol:

I can go all in because they the best team and they got the best coach #fact

Maybe I am mistaken. Outside of MHEA, what team have you beaten this year that is above average? I am having a hard time finding a team you have beaten with even a winning record so far this year.... Edited by WarriorFan

Looks like the AP sportswriters agreed with me.  7-AAA is 75% of the top 4 teams in the AAA poll.  7-AAA also makes up 40% of the state top 10 in AAA.  Blackman and Riverdale garnered all first place votes.  #7 Mt Juliet has already lost to 7-AAA Stewarts Creek this season.     :popcorneater:

1.  Blackman

2.  Riverdale

3.  Ridgeway

4.  Oakland

10 Smyrna

http://www.commercialappeal.com/sports/high-school/tennessee-ap-prep-basketball-polls-jan-5

Edited by WarriorFan