Mitchell defeats the Number 1 team in LA

Galilee

I dont think Mitchell will beat UC on a netural floor..Thats just my opinion..no disrespect to Mitchell at all..Mitchell is a GREAT TEAM!..IT will be the game of the year!..Hopefully it will be the title game if either team dont slip up.

Edited by copenoc

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think Mitchell will beat UC on a netural floor..Thats just my opinion..no disrespect to Mitchell at all..Mitchell is a GREAT TEAM!..IT will be the game of the year!..Hopefully it will be the title game if either team dont slip up.

I think you are right!  It will be one to see and I hope it comes in the Boro no earlier than the semi's!

That team from LA didn't seem to have much heart. They were clearly more talented but just didn't seem like they wanted to be there. Norcross also took them down the next day. Mitchell blew a 4th quarter lead and was extremely fortunate to get the the win.

Saw Mitchell play three games. They count awful heavily on #3. Who ever can slow him down has the best chance to knock them off. They lost the last two games finishing 1-2.