Region 7- Clarksville Triangle

crossface89

With district/region duals right around the corner Region 7 is getting interesting.

Wison Central and Beech are the expected powers from one side, however within Clarksville there is a 3 way battle that could come down to one match for any of the teams.

Rossview beat Clarksville High last night, handing them there first district dual loss in 20 years!

West Creek beat Rossview last week in the Clash at the Creek Championship, having to pin in the last match of an exciting dual. Evening their dual matches at 1-1, they will wrestle again next week for the tie breaker.

Clarksville beat West Creek by 1 point in their dual earlier in the season.

Expect competition to be high, lineups to shift, and strategy to be in full effect in their next meetings; looking forward to seeing who comes out on top of the Clarksville Triangle!

barring a loss by west creek to northwest district duals should look like this

if rossview beats westcreek on tuesday with 1v4 ,2v3

1 rossview

2 clarksville

3 westcreek

4 northwest

if west creek beats rossview

1 westcreek

2 rossview

3 clarksville

4 northwest

On Tuesday the 20th at Wilson Central

1. Wilson Central

2. Beech

3. Lebanon

4. Mt Juliet

4 Mt Juliet V 1 Wilson Central

3 Lebanon V 2 Beech

the winners both advance to the Regionals on Thursday the 22nd

Edited by werazzlin
  • Upvote 1

It sounds like they shouldnt even wrestle the duels and just declare Wilson first and Beech 2nd. Atleast it would rest them for the region but even then I believe it will be Central 1 and Beech 2 because I know MJ has beaten all Clarksville teams except Kenwood, which they wrestle tomorrow, and Clarksville Northewest, which they wrestle Thursday.

It sounds like they shouldnt even wrestle the duels and just declare Wilson first and Beech 2nd. Atleast it would rest them for the region but even then I believe it will be Central 1 and Beech 2 because I know MJ has beaten all Clarksville teams except Kenwood, which they wrestle tomorrow, and Clarksville Northewest, which they wrestle Thursday.

You cant use a teams loss to mt juliet in early season as an indicator as to how they will perform in jan. and feb.   I know westcreek did not have their full line up wrestle mt juiliet and most of the ones thad did wrestle were out of their weight class. rossview has also gotten their line up where it needs to be. but lets go ahead and let the boys wrestle just for the joy of watching. you never know who may surprise you

It doesn't matter who you beat in the region. Top two from their district will face top two from other district.

MJ has a few studs, but we are talking team

duals. I'm all for wrestling, but the team strength

Is not there.

Prove me wrong by posting the winning score after they wrestle the county, district, and regional champs in round 1

Edited by HSDAD
  • Upvote 1