7A baseball

UTRok

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to go to it!  Watertown has a pretty good team who has played a tough schedule, and so far they've lost 4 games to AA schools, one game to a AAA school, and lost 3 games against 2 good A schools in Goodpasture and Eagleville.  This weekend it looks like they play another AA school and play two Kentucky teams.  I've got a feeling the winner of 7a will be see Watertown in the first round of the region.

Edited by swanson71

Overall sloppy game last night both starting pitchers threw well and went 5 innings each. Errors on both teams out of 12 total runs scored maybe half were earned. Looks like the JC vs CR will have a big impact on who wins the district. Clay and CR split and Clay and JC split.

Overall sloppy game last night both starting pitchers threw well and went 5 innings each. Errors on both teams out of 12 total runs scored maybe half were earned. Looks like the JC vs CR will have a big impact on who wins the district. Clay and CR split and Clay and JC split.

This is why I say getting the #1 seed in the regular season is extremely important because 2 of these 3 teams will meet in the first round of the district tournament while the other gets Monterey in the first round.