Cloudland at Hampton

uknoit2

48-36 6:30 left.

We sure haven't blowed Cloudland out!

We make some of the STUPIDEST passes and decisions!

We don't always play ready basketball, not ready for passes, not getting our ball handles the ball on breaks, etc

IMO, we stood ALOT on D and didn't have steals we should have had.

Now it's 52-43, see what I mean!

Cloudland is out hustling us at the time

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I'm not a fan of the constant subbing we're doing. We start out with a good run, then all sorts of subs later, we have NO rhythm offensively at all. There's too much standing around on defense and offence, too. It's like they lose interest after they get a big lead, then have to fend off a team they should beat by 20 or so and leave everybody scratching their heads. This lack of a killer instinct,  not finishing off a team when they have them down, is gonna cost them again, I'm afraid.

Cloudland was out manned from the getgo, Hampton played lights out to start the game and Ned let up. But when the starters came back they played sloppy and careless. Hampton will have to play better if they have aspirations of a run to the state. Hats off to the Landers,they fought hard to the bitter end.