8AA 2015

hitme

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUGE week coming up in district 8AA....should see the tournament picture clear up a bit this week

M'boro Central 9-1 vs. Upperman 10-0

DeKalb Co 6-4 vs. Smith Co 6-4

Macon Co 2-8 vs. Cannon Co 4-6

Livingston 1-9 vs. York 2-8

what happen to MCM vs Smith? Smith is a good team but I didn't see them splitting the series and match them in runs 11-11?

MCM is the best, but could possibly get pushed by UHS. Only other team I see that could come out of ditricts to move on is Smith Co

Seeing both Smith County and Upperman play, I see Smith being the more solid club out of the two. Upperman has their share of pitchers, but Smith has their share of decent arms along with some pretty solid bats throughout their lineup. I could easily see Smith coming out of districts along with Central. 

Seeing both Smith County and Upperman play, I see Smith being the more solid club out of the two. Upperman has their share of pitchers, but Smith has their share of decent arms along with some pretty solid bats throughout their lineup. I could easily see Smith coming out of districts along with Central.

agree that Smith could make it out of the district turny. Accourding to the local paper, looks like their best Pitcher Cannon, didn't pitch in the double header due to a sore knee. Don't know how much that factored in.

agree that Smith could make it out of the district turny. Accourding to the local paper, looks like their best Pitcher Cannon, didn't pitch in the double header due to a sore knee. Don't know how much that factored in.

Word on the street is that he hyperextended it during warmups. If that is the case and he is out for a couple weeks that could hinder Upperman's pitching staff and the heart of their lineup. In previous seasons Central has put up runs against Cannon and beat him, while Lafeaver has been the arm that has given them problems. Could have been a different story this season. I am sure Central will cross Upperman's path again in the future with 6'3" Cannon on the bump. A game with him pitching has the potential to be a great game to watch.