CreekWood vs Waverly Round 2

Wavoh8er

Who is ready for this big district game tonight? I personally would love to see a repeat of the first meeting. Maybe all of Waverly's wounds have healed since CreekWood took them to the woodshed and beat them into submission last time. The Smith kid for Waverly seems to be the only kid who is even on the same level as the kids for CreekWood. The first meeting they got out played, out hustled, and out coached. Maybe Waverly's coach will have an answer for them tonight rather than just sitting there and taking his beating. The 6 or 8 games I've seen Waverly play this year they look like they have gotten worse since last year and they have a ton of talent, that only leaves one thing BAD COACHING!

Who is ready for this big district game tonight? I personally would love to see a repeat of the first meeting. Maybe all of Waverly's wounds have healed since CreekWood took them to the woodshed and beat them into submission last time. The Smith kid for Waverly seems to be the only kid who is even on the same level as the kids for CreekWood. The first meeting they got out played, out hustled, and out coached. Maybe Waverly's coach will have an answer for them tonight rather than just sitting there and taking his beating. The 6 or 8 games I've seen Waverly play this year they look like they have gotten worse since last year and they have a ton of talent, that only leaves one thing BAD COACHING!

Same coach as last year who lost only 3 games. Why is it always the coach?

This was a good game, the better team won last night, I hate to say.  Congrats to CW on the win.  I hated the officiating, they made several bad calls/had several missed calls on both teams.  A game of that magnitude, they should have been invisible.    I felt the game was over-officiated at times.  Again CW, congrats.  

Same players also so why not the coach

Same players, same outstanding coach, different year and circumstances/situations.  As a Waverly antaganist, you would not respect his body of work the same as a Waverly supporter or another basketball coach.  

I try not to make an excuse for a loss, but I am human.  Comment on officiating was not  me making an excuse for Waverly's loss.  Every team has injuries, personal issues, etc.  adjusting to officiating is part of the game.  The referees/officials have a job to do and I do know how hard of a job it is to make a decision on something that happens in a fraction of a second.  I simply was trying to state they were too visible in the game.  The ideal officiating team would make very consistent calls by all 3 members while not having a stamp on the game itself.  

At this point in the season, CW is the team to beat in AA but a lot a basketball left to be played.  Good luck the rest of the way.