Who does the rankings?

natureboy130

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so sick of coming on this board and seeing grown men call a child an overrated wrestler.

Rankings are one persons opinion on things, if you dont like them do your own so you dont have to complain. Btw, the rankings are done by the WC coach so your "hearing rumors" are being thwarted by the coach himself on the rankings. 

You guys all have to take a step back and realize THEY'RE HIGH SCHOOL CHILDREN, and they see this. So eveytime you get on and start to type something remember they can see it. Think back to when you were in hs, back to the stone age. Think if the technology was available and you got on here and saw someone saying that YOU were overrated and not deserving of being ranked how would you feel...seriously, you guys are ridiculous.

I used to be dogged on this message board when I competed. Saying I was punk, I wrestled dirty, or I was a bad kid because I went out and was a teenager at the same time that I was an athlete. I'm not saying what I did was always correct, but at the time I was one of  the top dogs on the hill and reading the things that GROWN MEN wrote about me made me grind that much harder. Did it piss me off? Sure it did but it cracked me up that people kept up with rumors and wanted me to sit out when I transferred schools, even coaches! Looking back it was funny. On the other hand I do agree that rankings is sometimes made like a betting ring but they are interesting to read and keep up with for across the state knowing. I never meant to talk bad about the kid nor do I think anyone else did. I know first hand what its like. I had posts made about me!