District 13AA MVP

BullShark

This looks like a two woman race! With the recent late season fade of Dyersburg, I think that Hart from Crockett may sneak up and win this one. She was awesome last night in the season finale against the burg.

I agree. If Dyersburg can get by Milan in the opening round, however, they will face Crockett again.  I say as long as Taylor/Hart have a decent game in the hypothetical semi-final game, the one whose team advances to the district championship, should wrap up season MVP.  I don't think you can count Tasia Jones of Westview out either. 

I thought Hart definitely outscored Myah by quite a bit, but Hart finished with 22 and Myah with 21.  I also want to point out that Coach Megan Witherspoon of Crockett County should win Coach of the Year, hands down.  Highway robbery if she doesn't.

Completely agree with that! She deserves it no doubt with what she has done in one year with that team and with the small number of players she has. She did learn from the best though having played for both Kevin and Paige McMillan, so it doesn't surprise me with how well she has done as a head coach.

Completely agree with that! She deserves it no doubt with what she has done in one year with that team and with the small number of players she has. She did learn from the best though having played for both Kevin and Paige McMillan, so it doesn't surprise me with how well she has done as a head coach.

I think she is a lock as well and will win coach of the year. And she definitely had excellent mentors.

Tasia does have an outside shot (pun intended) but they may have to win it all for her to win MVP