Greene Devils 2015

Torch

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bvd,I hope you make a good vid if I don't see you there,so I can see how the Devils are coming along.I know that 9th grade class is loaded and the future is going to be very good.They also have some good athletes that will be making most of the plays Thursday unless coach B turns one or two of those young studs loose.

i will definately make a vid, but i dont know how indepth or how good it will be. Im never sure what's out there for public eyes and what's not this time of year, so i dont want to give any "big secrets' away with my videos. That may sound a little far fetched, but it has happened in the past.....hope you'll make it

gotta keep me posted BV...Im up here in Farragut but my heart bleeds Greene...FIRESNOT!!!

Greene Devils showed up Barb.....our ones dominated their ones from the outset....atleast that's what i saw....it's a scrimmage...kinda like a spring game in college...what do you "REALLY" find out from a scrimmage? Well, I found out ALOT about this team today, or atleast I think I did. anyone else who was there might or might not disagree.....thoughts people?

The bottom line for the future playoffs of 4A ball in NET is this.I saw DB vs South in the spring and DB was able to run the ball with much greater ease against South.I think from Souths strong points against Greeneville's it's not going to be pretty for South unless they come up with a really good passing game between now and when the Devils come back to kingsport.I really like the fact that coach B worked a lot of players and got the backup QB a lot of reps.

You guys are gonna have to tell me how much the Devils are holding back tonight cause they are nowhere near overwhelming the Cougars tonight - at least before the 2nd string came in during the 2nd quarter of play. That's not what I expected in that matchup. What's up?

Edited by RebRaider85

You guys are gonna have to tell me how much the Devils are holding back tonight cause they are nowhere near overwhelming the Cougars tonight - at least before the 2nd string came in during the 2nd quarter of play. That's not what I expected in that matchup. What's up?

i hesitate to say the ones were "tired", cause they're teenagers...they should NEVER be tired, but that's all i can think of...i was somewhat surprised too by their lack of smack....especially with the O'line. Ballards fumble didnt help things, but as butch jones would say, "let that be a teaching moment"....we'll be fine....anderson county will either give us all we want OR give us MORE than we thought....LOL...cant wait.

i hesitate to say the ones were "tired", cause they're teenagers...they should NEVER be tired, but that's all i can think of...i was somewhat surprised too by their lack of smack....especially with the O'line. Ballards fumble didnt help things, but as butch jones would say, "let that be a teaching moment"....we'll be fine....anderson county will either give us all we want OR give us MORE than we thought....LOL...cant wait.

anderson county is down