Greene Devils 2015

Torch

Greeneville went to db Thursday are really kicked there tail and wasn't really in the jamboree last night. Don't worry

Were you at the scrimmage? That isn't quite what I saw but I agree there should only be one tough conference game for them. If the limited playing time in the scrimmage affected them that badly then something is wrong in conditioning. I'd prefer to believe that collectively their heart just wasn't in it last night.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you at the scrimmage? That isn't quite what I saw but I agree there should only be one tough conference game for them. If the limited playing time in the scrimmage affected them that badly then something is wrong in conditioning. I'd prefer to believe that collectively their heart just wasn't in it last night.

I agree RebRaider85 and I don't put a lot of stock in a jamboree.

There head wasn't in it is what I was referring to. During the 2nd quarter Ballard had them in the gym and it wasn't pretty I might add. No worries for the team though.

ok, im lost...when did Ballard have them in the gym? Why would they be in the Gym when they have a great locker room?, like i said, im lost on this one....are you talking about the "crappy" 44-6 performance over Central in the jamboree last night, or the "really awful" scrimmage against DB thursday, in which the devils ones dominated?

ok, im lost...when did Ballard have them in the gym? Why would they be in the Gym when they have a great locker room?, like i said, im lost on this one....are you talking about the "crappy" 44-6 performance over Central in the jamboree last night, or the "really awful" scrimmage against DB thursday, in which the devils ones dominated?

What he is talking about is the 14-6 performance halfway through before liberal substitutions started. It just wasn't what we expected.

What he is talking about is the 14-6 performance halfway through before liberal substitutions started. It just wasn't what we expected.

yah i get that it wasnt what any of us expected, im just confused by the " ballard had them in the gym and it wasnt pretty" comment.....no biggie, its time to get it on for real now

yah i get that it wasnt what any of us expected, im just confused by the " ballard had them in the gym and it wasnt pretty" comment.....no biggie, its time to get it on for real now

From what I've been told,Greeneville has a much better locker room then when I was in school,maybe he thought it was a gym in there and overheard a " pep talk ".Like you say,the Devils have to get ready for the real thing.

Edited by BatmanDB

From what I've been told,Greeneville has a much better locker room then when I was in school,maybe he thought it was a gym in there and overheard a " pep talk ".Like you say,the Devils have to get ready for the real thing.

brother when you played there, i think the locker room probably had a well in it for water....LOL....