Loudon Head Coaching Position?

OutlawJoseyWales

Tadvols,

Ignore "alcoabasketball"... He's not even from Alcoa. Just a guy from somewhere else that tried to get on at Fulton, got rejected, and then put in an application to be a PA guy at literally every school in East TN... Worst decision ever letting this kid represent their program on the Internet.

Nope. Nobody rejected me. LOL!! I can see why you would think that, but it didn't happen.

Exactly ... here we go again .. thye can use that excure all they want ... Like I have stated 500,000,000 times ..If I was mad at a team it would make me want to beat them that much more ... but Rankin chose to run away .. he knew Fulton had better team .. he didnt want another L on the record since he knew he was getting one from Maryville.  In 2012 the Falcon frosh handed it to the Aloca frosh ( with Tyson) 38-6 -- he knew Falcons were loaded with young kids ... wisely he backed out of series ... Now Upper .. you watch after I post this ... the Aloca folks will bring up 2012 and earlier or that Maryville will kill us this year .. and none of that will have anything to do with 2013 ans 2014 when they ran away scared ... but you watch they will refer to everything but the topic ... 

who is the new coach?

Edited by wingman10

Not sure I've ever seen a more in-correct post on coacht..... Best of luck this season. I'm sure you guys will bounce back. 

Haven't seen the new schedules for 2015, did you guys add any quality opponents outside MHS ?   

Absolutely true ... the AB guy is a kid and he is just posting untruths ... he hasnt got a clue ... he wont discuss 2013 and 2014 - he wants to live in past and about past games ..many times on these posts I have stated that Alcoa had better teams in previous matchups .. but did we run away and hide ..NO ..Rankin ran from series cause he knew what coming .. a big "L" .. his ego couldnt take it ....so dont believe anything AB says .. he just trying to stir it up .. he is just a youngster    

Absolutely true ... the AB guy is a kid and he is just posting untruths ... he hasnt got a clue ... he wont discuss 2013 and 2014 - he wants to live in past and about past games ..many times on these posts I have stated that Alcoa had better teams in previous matchups .. but did we run away and hide ..NO ..Rankin ran from series cause he knew what coming .. a big "L" .. his ego couldnt take it ....so dont believe anything AB says .. he just trying to stir it up .. he is just a youngster

You all ran and hid from us from 1991-2004, yet somehow you failed to mention that. I think that one sailed over your head. 😂

You all ran and hid from us from 1991-2004, yet somehow you failed to mention that. I think that one sailed over your head.

LOL .. you wasnt even born youngster .. how in the heck do you know what went on back then ... thats hilarious young pup ..... you are grasping now !!!!