Region 2-AA Tournament thoughts?

AlcoaBasketball

Scott, what did you think of Alcoa's performance vs Carter?

I wasn't there, but from what I heard, Alcoa had every chance to win, especially when that one Carter player fouled out at the end of regulation. I know Alcoa had the lead late and someone initially told me that Alcoa had won. It sounds to me like Alcoa's coaching is to blame.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way Catholic wins especially at The Jody!

Looks like the Runnin Hornets just escaped the Tornadoes. Saw where Coach Boydstone said they practiced last Thursday and Friday, which is prohibited by Knox Co. school policy. Can't say that I blame him...that is a stupid policy and puts the Knoxville kids at an unfair disadvantage compared to surrounding counties.

Looks like the Runnin Hornets just escaped the Tornadoes. Saw where Coach Boydstone said they practiced last Thursday and Friday, which is prohibited by Knox Co. school policy. Can't say that I blame him...that is a stupid policy and puts the Knoxville kids at an unfair disadvantage compared to surrounding counties.

Dragon...that was Thursday/Friday/Sunday the 12-13-15 of Feb.....school was snowed out mon. 16th...they played G-P on sat. The 14th....now you know why they were so rusty vs Alcoa....

It is unfair to the Knoxville kids. Knox County needs to re-evaluate a lot of policies!!!

Dragon...that was Thursday/Friday/Sunday the 12-13-15 of Feb.....school was snowed out mon. 16th...they played G-P on sat. The 14th....now you know why they were so rusty vs Alcoa....

OK I thought he meant they practiced last week the way the story was written. Thought it was strange that he would come out and say they practiced, when it is not allowed.

Is that a double header tomorrow at Fulton? Assuming it is. May go there and see 2 games...been thinking about going to D-B at S-D.

Irish lose a tough one 71-65, missed 13 free throws and lost Zac Jancek to a broken foot in the first quarter. Luke Smith 24 points Jordan Anderson 21, Kentel Williams tough 30 points for Fulton, he attacked the basket all night.

Tough tough game Q hate it for jancek hope he is able to bounce back... Great game as I expected.

My son n law took me over to fulton for the games.

Fultons #30 is very good but they have others that chip in. Catholics #1 is just as good in a different way. This was a very good game. Q both teams missed a bunch of FT's.

Carter and CAK was a different story. CAK was out classed. Carter is for real. Jackson and Bowden were by far the best players in the gym tonight. Number 11 and 32 pitched in. Depth is a concern for them. CAK didn't have any players that showed very well. It appears that the carter players were allowed to travel a lot when they went to the goal.

Tomorrows game between carter and fulton may be interesting for a while. But I look for Carter to pull away and when by 10+.