Sevier County Smoky Bears 2015

gobears89

It's going to be a rainy week hopefully they get some sunshine before its over. I can't believe I am going to be picking bball brackets during spring football. What the heck are we going to do in April and may? Guess ill catch some baseball the bears are supposed to be as good as ever this season.

Gb

It's going to be a rainy week hopefully they get some sunshine before its over. I can't believe I am going to be picking bball brackets during spring football. What the heck are we going to do in April and may? Guess ill catch some baseball the bears are supposed to be as good as ever this season.

Gb

With wrestling and basketball over and baseball not starting for another couple weeks this may be a good time to have spring practice. This will be a good year to watch the smoky bears baseball team, they should have a really good year this year

Spring starts next Monday 9th. Sdot do you know if they are going to find a scrimmage? Spring games are better than no game.

Gb

I don't know GB. I just found out spring is next week and that duece is fine, full go for spring. I'll see what I can dig up tho. But gonna be hard having spring practice this early. We should talk to stars and rw87 and see if mairvul will scrimmage us