Region 6A Tournament predictions?

Uknow

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I am so glad you are able to distinguish that they were booing the girls.  All I saw was booing of the refs, specifically the one who had relatives playing for Mt. Pleasant who Loretto put out.  He was the ref that made the lane violation call and over ruled the ref that called the foul on at the end.  Payback sucks sometimes.   And I will say the way the Perry Co. girls acted was a bit classless yelling at the fans like the did but hey when your boys team has a player flips off the whole crowd during a game when he fouls out how could you expect anything less.

Did you not stay for the awards? Every Linden player got booed by Loretto's fans, pretty sure they weren't booing just the refs. You can't tell me if Loretto won that they wouldn't have showed out a little too.

Did you not stay for the awards? Every Linden player got booed by Loretto's fans, pretty sure they weren't booing just the refs. You can't tell me if Loretto won that they wouldn't have showed out a little too.

Yes I was there and never heard  a boo when they gave out the awards.  not saying there wasn't at all as you may have somebody do it but I really didn't notice it at all. Honestly most people were still wrapped up in the boys game. And no if Loretto had have won we would not have showed out.  Like Perry Co. they look at their coaches to see how to act before/during/after the game. 

Time to move on to the next game.

You mean one of the like 4 put backs that Loretto had when everyone was going for the rebound Everytime?

Exactly. Loretto got fouled on 3 of the 4 shots. And the official called a foul so it's pretty obvious there was a foul committed.It's just that Mt P's finest over ruled the call.

Edited by 1MustangFan

It would be awesome if both teams win & keep winning and meet once more for the title. All 4 games have been great ones! Tough road from here, but anything is possible. I'd also like to see my alma mater make it. Riverside has a chance. Go Lady Mustangs, Vikings, & Panthers!