Top 10 Freshmen for 2015-2016

touchdown114

Ouch....All of those guys would have placed this year.  I know for a fact that two of those kids beat the kids that tool 2nd in both divisions.  Sounds like we need to get them to spread out and have a TN team in a few years like we did when.  Simpson, Keller, Sweeten (tullahoma, I think that was his name), Blackmen and Ward all came through. 

I saw them whip Michican in the finals of the national duals and we forfieted at HWY.  Rusty Blackmen won at 195 (what is 220# now )  and we were forfeting HWY.  The Michican kid called him out when he walked off the mat and said, "that's right, you dind'nt want any part of me"  He looked over at Steve Henry and motioned can I go?  Henry looked at the other coach and the coach said sure (with a look of I hope yall kick his ####).  Blackmen had no rest and........Well that is what happened,  He kicked his ####.

am I getting this right? Blackman wrestled back to back matches and beats Michigan's 195 & Hwt?

Is the Job Dooley the same family as Patrick Dooley that won 160# last year?  If so is he going to Ryan?  I think wrestling God said he was a Simpson nephew. 

Job Dooley is Patrick Dooley's little brother and i would assume he would follow his brother and attend Franklin High School and give Jack Shrader a solid work out partner

Dooley is not related to Simpsons.  He's a Bean nephew

Taxman, could you please pass this along to the idiot WG as he started this mess by saying Dooley is the nephew of the Simpson's.  On top of that, when asked how he got that information, he stated he was told by Coach Simpson.  Only problem with this explanation is that the post he stated Dooley was the nephew of the Simpson's was written prior to when he said he was told.  Simply could not have happened unless you have ESP, and I doubt seriously he has it.

I think coming from you might get him to comprehend.

For those of you who do not know who Bean is, he is better known as "Mean Chuck Bean, the Wrestling Machine".

Just my opinion.

am I getting this right? Blackman wrestled back to back matches and beats Michigan's 195 & Hwt?

That is correct!  Without a break!  It was awesome!!!!   The Michigan HWY was extremely cocky and Blackmen called his Bluff.  Steve Henry kinda shrugged his shoulders and looked at the Mich. coach.  Their coach,  enjoyed it as much as all of us did.   I would love to get a tape of that match if anyone has it.  Probably the best Team TN ever.  Two kids went to OK state, one two West point and I think one to Mich St.  Sweeten went to a Jr college.  Of course Ward i now the coach at West Point

• 2 weeks later...