Blackman vs. Oakland

boxer822

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man ohh man, I wish Warlick and the Lady Vols could of signed Dangerfield. She is a heck of a player, and will do great at UCONN. UT can't keep missing out on the best instate players, not to mention one of the best players in the country, and expect to ever get back to what they were under Coach Summitt in her glory years. It seems the Lady Vols are falling behind in all aspects of the game with Warlick running the show.

didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest on here. she is a GREAT player. super fast. good shooter. smart. shut down defense. as an unbiased fan watching her play yest. eubank caused her all kinds of problems. i think she stole like 3 of her passes trying to get it over her head.maybe that's not normal for her. idk. just saying i watched eubank in person and wasn't impressed. the teams that uconn plays will be much longer and better. good luck to her. definitly big time program. the biggest of bigs in womens college basketball.

didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest on here. she is a GREAT player. super fast. good shooter. smart. shut down defense. as an unbiased fan watching her play yest. eubank caused her all kinds of problems. i think she stole like 3 of her passes trying to get it over her head.maybe that's not normal for her. idk. just saying i watched eubank in person and wasn't impressed. the teams that uconn plays will be much longer and better. good luck to her. definitly big time program. the biggest of bigs in womens college basketball.

I think you have to consider the fact that was the 4th time they had played this year and God knows how many times they have played against each other since elementary school. Familiarity could have played a part in that.