Elizabethton 2015

Tab

Yea, heard about that when it happened...Kid is lucky to be alive tho!

Went thru middle school with his dad...Thot highly of him...It's sad and I'm sure this kid will be missed

uKnoit2 your right because the jet ski he was on was totaled and he was knocked out.He will be missed and hope him and his family the best.My brother played football with his dad at Betsy.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyclones lost two varsity coaches and one JV coach, the loss of Greg Hyder will be huge, they replaced him a coach from Tennessee High, also added a new linebacker coach and a volunteer coach to help with the running backs. I have been to a couple scrimmages and the D- line is not getting the job done they seem to be lost. Not sure what's going on with #53 he was a starter at D-end last year but looks like he has been replaced by #46

Ok ... Since recent developments with the injury to a specific RB And along with a few coaching changes I will recalculate what I feel Betsy's year will be. I'm thinking 8-2 with the two loses being SH and TN High. Just think we will finish out after that in pretty good shape.

Is Stan Ogg still on the coaching staff.

I'm gonna say 8-2 also unless Boone sneaks up on them. I'm not familiar with the team but are they worthy of the #5 team in the poll? I heard they lost a lot. Anyway good luck from the Devils

I don't believe we should be #5 and losing Caleb for the year really hurts but we shall see.Good luck to the Devils and that young QB you have is going to be a special player.

I don't believe we should be #5 and losing Caleb for the year really hurts but we shall see.Good luck to the Devils and that young QB you have is going to be a special player.

Ballard sure is a heck of a player. It's fitting for him to the freshman qb. His dad has helped him for years plus he's been on the sidelines for awhile. Not to mention the year he had last year at Greeneville middle. Good luck to your cyclones. I have a feeling you'll make it deep into the playoffs and play CAK or Alcoa Edited by DevilMan03