Elizabethton 2015

Tab

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are allowances made in the design to allow for decent looking expansions? I can't believe that you guys would spend all that money and have a net loss of seats. I never could get off work in time to get a visitor seat at Betsy and this apparently just made that a lot worse. I'm sure it will look good though.

Are allowances made in the design to allow for decent looking expansions? I can't believe that you guys would spend all that money and have a net loss of seats. I never could get off work in time to get a visitor seat at Betsy and this apparently just made that a lot worse. I'm sure it will look good though.

It looks great but the visitors side is definitely smaller than the old stadium.Plenty of seats on the home side and there is room for expansions.

There is a lot of people that didn't even want a new stadium built.It is what it is and we just have to enjoy what we have.

I'm really glad you guys got out of that neighborhood setting. That was no place for a football stadium. Any decent home games this year before the playoffs? I might come over and take in one to see the new stadium.

The Stone Castle is in a neighborhood setting and Bristol just spent a bunch of money upgrading it.  Unicoi is in a neighborhood too. There are some stadiums in this area that are awful and they are nowhere near a house.

Edited by Tab