Hoops

Ctwnplyboy18

Centennial Features two of Williamson County's best Guards in Nick Ballantyne(Sr.) and Konrad Walizewski(Jr.). They also have a great leaper in Center Bryce Carden(Jr.). These three surrounded by good shooters and quick athletic guars should win their distric easy. But can CHS match up with bigger and Stronger Hillsboro and Overton or will Brentwood and Franklin Suprise people and have good years. What do you all think?Centennial

Yeah centennial should be a heckuva lot better this year. they have prolly the best shooters 1-5, every one on the floor can fill it up. we are gonna have to execute to beat teams and we can't let up. who knows though, it could be a crazy season. best of luck to everyone :o

hey i play for FHS and ill be out this year with a messed up wrist, but ive been able to watch and see how we are gonna be this year. i think despite losing cody, dana, and philip we are gonna be much better then everyone thought. it doesn't mean much cause its a scrimmage but we beat stratford the other day. either way when FHS and CHS meet its gonna be a battle no matter how good either team is....that rivalry always produces amazing games. i think people will be surprised with how well FHS does considering their senior losses last year....look for one of the best 3-point shooting teams around. i cant wait til my senior year so i can get back into the mix. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS THIS YEAR

[Edited by AllAmerican912 on 11-17-02 10:44P]

hey...not too important but just updating crazybear...i watched franklin beat antioch in a scrimmage today. antioch had all their players (including football) while franklin is still waiting on a few of their starters. i was pretty shocked we beat em. im beginning to believe franklin will surprise more people than expected this year.

again not important but i thought u might like to know