Knox Catholic 2015

BigDave1967

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why Knox Catholic is playing Morristown East on a Saturday afternoon? Seems like strange scheduling to me. :huh:

Its a double header, Both Morristown schools have done it for about 7 years. It's called the Citizens Tribune Kick-off Classic (or something like that). Fulton plays Morristown West after the Irish and Hurricanes play. Alcoa played in it last year. Edited by QSouth89

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the Irish looked pretty good this weekend at Maryville, Coach Matthews was rotating players every 3 to 4 plays. I have to admit all three QB's looked even. I guess this won't be settled until the pads come on. July 31 they scrimmage @ Walker Valley, followed by scrimmages with McCallie and Science Hill. This upcoming week they have 7 on 7's with Campbell County and Maryville.

I thought the Irish looked pretty good this weekend at Maryville, Coach Matthews was rotating players every 3 to 4 plays. I have to admit all three QB's looked even. I guess this won't be settled until the pads come on. July 31 they scrimmage @ Walker Valley, followed by scrimmages with McCallie and Science Hill. This upcoming week they have 7 on 7's with Campbell County and Maryville.

glad to see the tough scrimages

Saw a Catholic player at Maryville College with a shirt that read: "Catholic vs. everybody."

Taking on the old Raiders mentality, I dig it!

I'm not sure who created that motto. I saw some teams during AAU with the same statement (minus the Catholic). How did Alcoa look, I saw you in the stands but I had to find some shade, too hot lol.

I'm not sure who created that motto. I saw some teams during AAU with the same statement (minus the Catholic). How did Alcoa look, I saw you in the stands but I had to find some shade, too hot lol.

We looked good, and we have some stout receivers, but since we're more of a running team, I'm not sure how much we'll be throwing it. Too early to tell how good we'll be, IMO.