Any make All American Fresh/Soph Duals

marathon

Don't worry yoadrain, I went to the glasses store on my break and found you some idiot proof glasses so that way you wont stink up this thread with your incorrect, stupid, and down right hilariously naive comments. I have never mentioned any 6th grade team placing 2nd anywhere the only person who has done that is werazzlin its post #13. Cbg mentioned King's accomplishments from 8th grade. This thread is for freshmen/sophomores that's why I have focused my discussion around King, the state brackets say his a sophomore and the freshman/sophomore duals that only freshman and sophomores can enter also say he's a sophomore since he wrestled in it. Again, werazzlin was the one who mentioned Wilkins. I can help you find that post it is on page 1, 8 posts down very simply. I do not have a problem with anybody, I got on here to discuss wrestling and treating King like he has accomplished something great is wrong he has accomplished something good. Beating kids who still aren't used to the fact that high school doesn't have recess isn't as impressive as beating an upperclassman who looks bigger than those string beans i buy at the store that look like most underclassmen.

Haha, you are correct.  My apologies for confusing you with Werazzlin.  Still don't understand you singling out King in cbg's post and never mentioning any of the other wrestlers that accomplished the same thing (beating kids that still aren't used to not having recess) or any of the other posters that mentioned middle school.  Those wrestlers all deserve credit for stepping up an repping TN nationally and I am just shocked that someone would take the time to get on here and belittle their accomplishments.

• Upvote 1

Western Wrestler has something against Eli for some reason. Those comments do not come from a reasonable, prudent, rational adult. Eli is only a 15 year old kid.(May have turned 16 in March, but I'm thinking this month). Eli is a really good Tennessee wrestler that should have been at 120/126 this year and 126 in Iowa last weekend. He wrestled with rib and back problems from December through February, and did his best with no excuses. He doesn't get to choose his opponents. Leave him alone Western.

• Upvote 1

I had not been around Eli King very much until this weekend in Iowa.  Not only was I impressed with his wrestling skills and fight but with the high quality of a young man he is AND the same could be said about all the young men who made this trip.  Eli, and all the wrestlers who represented Tennessee in Iowa this past weekend, THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS FOR ALL YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS. 

Edited by TeamTN
  • Upvote 2

Western do you know why the sophomores are beating sophomores and freshman in the state finals ?  I believe it's because they knocked all the juniors or seniors out in the quarters and the semi's. The young aau wrestlers are finally reaching our high school levels and standing out. If you were there and actually saw the wrestling that went on in Iowa, you would realize what a great accomplishment this was. I would put 1 or two placing in the super 32 out of each weight class. This wasn't your everyday ragtag tournament. There was actually some real talent there. Quit Trolling!!!!!